Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 11:23pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,589 posts

Seeing Dan leave the comment on Nemo's profile surprised me. I guess he does more lurking than we think!

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 11:28pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

I learned that Ivanxxxxx will be a mod

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 11:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Ivanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx actually got beaten out by Skeleton_Pilot..duhhh

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 11:32pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

I learned that ivanxxxxxxxxx still wins. Because he is a winner. And a mod.

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 6:55pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I learned that, even after nearly 3 years, my phone still charges at great speeds. When I woke up this morning at 12 PM, I put my phone on the charger and it was at 20%. I go to brush my teeth, and when I come back, it's at 70%. Is this normal or is my phone just extraordinary?

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 11:38pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I learned that threads about people are a-ok now

Guys what happened to this?

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 6:12pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Just now I learned that this armatar exists. I will be using this one from now on instead of the pirate skull with the knife in its mouth.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 10:45pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

A great technique to relax. Although it released a lot of stress at first, all the remaining stress seemed to flow into my upper/middle back. Now my back is sore, and I feel more stressed than before. Guess it's back to bottling up my stress (Just kidding).

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 6:36pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

I learned that some Korean people have trouble differentiating between the "L" and the "R" sounds. I have a friend from South Korea who, up until recently, pronounced the word "learn" just like the word "run." I explained to him that the former began with the same sound that manifests itself in the word "lollipop," and he picked up on it right away.

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 6:41pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I learned that some Korean people have trouble differentiating between the "L" and the "R" sounds.

actually, a good chunk of Asia has this. For the most part, if I remember correctly, the "R" and "L" are interchangeable.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!