Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 3:58pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I learned that I've just received a merit for a comment I wrote in February 2009.

Possibly might be learning something else...

So wait, all you have to do is put an @ symbol next to someone's name and it links to their profile?

@Ernie15

That's just crazy talk.

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 7:22pm

fukwon

fukwon

182 posts

@***won
i learned that my name ***won is censored only when i post it in a comment.
***won
***won
***won
***won
whats up with that?

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 12:11am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,631 posts

I learned that my gma falls for those stupid "power bracelet" things.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 2:19am

metalplastic

metalplastic

114 posts

I learned to become cautious when receiving random pics from friends online. They might be a GIF...that's scary.

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 5:41am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Wow, I guess it's been a while since I've learned anything worth sharing! =P

In AG-related news, there seems to be a new feature on profiles showing when a user was last seen... according to the thread, this feature truly is brand-spanking new!

I also found out that I built and shared a level in the noitcelfeR Custom Maps thread in April '12, back in my newbie days. It was a decent level, but needless to say I had to build a better one to prove that I'm no longer just some newbie... or something along those lines! =P

And of course, Battle of the Bands is up and running again for the first time in many months! Bruce Springsteen and Journey are battling it out, so cast your vote now to determine who you believe should win this round! =)

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 1:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,433 posts

I learned how to make a cake. Looks like I'm not going to only have cookies.

Posted Dec 8, '13 at 11:37am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,069 posts

I learned that Christmas is on a wednesday..

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 7:15pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I learned that people in China call their country "Zhongguo"

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 1:18am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

I just learned very recently about the new knighting system added to the site last Friday... rather, I learned that the system existed. I have no idea how the system works just yet, but it looks as if former moderators and admins have been knighted already, so I'm interested in learning more about this new system and who the first non-former staff member to be knighted will be. =)

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 8:41pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,433 posts

I just learned that XBone is actually short for Xbox one. All this time I thought they were making fun of it...

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!