Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 1:53am

metalplastic

metalplastic

114 posts

I actually read xbone as xbone instead of xbox one. -_-

Anyways, I learned how to somehow re-troll time.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 9:42am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

I learned that I suck at quizzes.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 1:55pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

All this time I thought they were making fun of it...

They are.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 7:15pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I heard from a Japanese guy I know that Christmas in Japan is celebrated more as a holiday between lovers than among family members. Apparently, New Years is their biggest holiday, and very few people celebrate Halloween.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 11:55pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Today I learned that finals week is one of the most boring weeks I have ever experienced. I don't want to play games for the sake of studying, but I don't want to study because I really don't need to. I really feel like I can't do anything else I'm wasting time, so I waste time by doing nothing and hoping that the next final comes a little sooner. Downtime is so revolting now, and it will be in a month and a half's abundance after 12:15PM tomorrow afternoon.

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 1:55am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

I learned recently that, as of today, though it probably actually happened within the past couple weeks, over 9 million AG account have been created since the release in 2007! Special thanks to @chrystalfox for providing the profile in which I gathered this information. =)

Also, a certain thread regarding the calculation of AP seems to have died ever since forum games ceased to count towards post counts... I'd attempt to bring it back but I don't see the revival being successful now that people don't get one post added to their name for posting there. =P

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 6:16am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

very few people celebrate Halloween.

I don't think many outside of the Anglo world do, anyway.

Same for Christmas for the non-Christian world, of course (though will have spilled over in many parts, but hardly of the same significance); or New Year's day for people with a different calendar.

(What should you have learned earlier? That MacII is a hopeless pedant, yes sir, guilty as charged ;) )

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 6:23pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,604 posts

Learned how to make garlic bread.

Whether I've made it well or not has yet to be decided.

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 6:37pm

jeff2241

jeff2241

121 posts

after a day, none of my quests in any games I've played are showing up

Posted Dec 16, '13 at 12:46am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,604 posts

My garlic bread was good.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!