Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 7:07pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Well this is actually totally AG related.

What I learned today is that Moderators have a very hard job, and are very good at what they do. They study and read All or MOST of the comments.
I made a huge mistake, and took the one side of the "debate" if you will and I was proven totally wrong when I went back and read it later. It just shows that you should always re-check you facts and not to jump to conclusions based on the fact you want "your side to win."

I also want to thank the Moderator whom I wronged for being completely understanding and helpful.
So everyone go give moderator..... DEVOIDLESS a big thanks for winning the Moderator of the day award! :D

Thanks Again and sorry @Devoidless
~Black~~

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 11:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,711 posts

Dude Devoid is a total boss.

-----

TIL (yesterday actually) that a girl at my work is a vegan. And the annoying kind that cherry picks info on what happens to animals on how they are taken care of before becoming food.

Posted Dec 25, '13 at 10:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,640 posts

Knight

I learned that Super Luigi U is actually very different from Mario Bros U. First off, every level you do starts at 100 seconds, which doesn't really leave you alot of time.
Also instead of Mario there is Nabbit, a thief from Mario Bros U that steals items and where you have to chase him down. But you can now play as him, he's invincible but he can't use any power ups(except invincibility star).
There's also a 'Find Luigi thing' where you search for hidden Luigi's in every level, you don't get anything from it, its more like an Easter Egg thing.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 3:59pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

I'm a lucky guy.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 5:39pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

I'm a lucky guy.

Speaking of cliffhangers ;)

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 8:21pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Today (night, rather) I learned that taking a lengthy afternoon nap isn't a smart thing to do when having an early day ahead of you the next day.

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 1:08am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,242 posts

Knight

One should not wear army boots without taking them off for two days in a row, unless one truly despises one's toes.

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 1:16am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,808 posts

Socks and sandals are still in style for some reason.

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 1:31am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Well, here I am, still bright 'n' shiny.

unless one truly despises one's toes.

Or one's surroundings ;)

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 5:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,711 posts

Learned how to play Aerials by System of a Down on bass

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!