Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 4:19pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,651 posts

Knight

I learned that the Russians strapped dogs with explosives and blew them up remotely when they got close to the German tanks during the battle of Stalingrad. :O

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 6:35pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

so people, always check your calendar up to the point where it becomes a neurotic twitch to have the need to look in it every other minute.

I learned that there are still people in the world who use actual physical calendars. xD

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 7:49pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,651 posts

Knight

I learned that there are still people in the world who use actual physical calendars. xD

Not me, I use the calendar on my computer and I don't even wear a watch because I use my cellphone for that.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 9:15pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

I learned that parsley loses its scent after a few days of being left out.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 10:30pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

I learned what it feels like when paprika finds its way into an open wound. Not as painful as you'd think, but still not something I'd recommend to anyone.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 10:48pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,318 posts

Knight

Oh, I learned another thing today! I learned that fermenting alcohol sticks really bad! It almost made my sister pass out.... good stuff.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:19pm

Armpit

Armpit

803 posts

I learned that there is a little green dot on my profile that indicates that I'm online. That red dot has been dormant for years. What made the admins decide to change things so late in the game?

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:24pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

What made the admins decide to change things so late in the game?

Complaints to boppins.

I learned the na'vi were ripped off even before their planet was invaded.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:26pm

Armpit

Armpit

803 posts

Complaints to boppins.

Not a complaint, just wondering why they decided to bring it back now and not,say, two years ago.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:30pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Not a complaint, just wondering why they decided to bring it back now and not,say, two years ago.

No, I mean boppins fixed it after he got a bunch of complaints.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!