ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 684033
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It's wonderful having parents that enjoy watching their granddaughter so that you can get more than three hours of rest.

Now, being the only one awake in their home at 3am is another story...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that CTC2PP counts as a pirate game. I've never seen a pirate with a trebuchet, but it would make a great addition to any pirate ship.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I learned that I am no longer a teenager.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

i learned how to find the volume of a cone

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that the first boss in Sinjid can be beaten almost effortlessly. I see why some people are crazy about this game.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I learned that by the end of WW2 Heinrich Himmler had basically every job in Germany.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I also learned far more about the carbon cycle than i will ever need.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I learned what the minimum depth of a pool of water needs to be if you're planning to jump into it from 20 feet in the air.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I learned that no matter how long it takes for your RPG to be successful,JACKinbigletters will eventually reach 10K posts somewhere else.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I learned about about shapes and that.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I learned that I cannot say the name of a city that I used to live in here because there is a banned word in the name of the city. Imagine away!

Zukias
Zukias
3 posts
Blacksmith

I learned that you are actually supposed to use the dull side of kitchen foil XD

suphaman1
suphaman1
4 posts
Shepherd

I learned that im really really really cool

MusicScope
MusicScope
5 posts
Shepherd

I learned that when a chartered bank transfers deposits to the Bank of Canada, it's called a Drawdown. Yay studying.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I learned that I need to run more.

Showing 2026-2040 of 2124