ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 684124
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
Yakanuza
Yakanuza
18 posts
Nomad

I learned that your companion actually can die on... bah, I've learned about pe... I don't know?!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I learned that it apparently really isn't that difficult to get 300+ posts a month like Ernie said O.o

p.s. 1,500th post!

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I learned that I've been on here for a month and have barely gotten half of 300 posts.

Easy. Pfft.

I also learned that converting files is one of the biggest hassles I've ever had.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I learned that I need coffee to get through early mornings.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I learned that I need to write slower during exams as I always tend to finish too fast, bleh..

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I learned this last night but....

I learned that years ago a serial killer tried to kill one of my sisters!

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Is he a serial killer if he hasn't killed anyone?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Oh she did kill, she was a softer and killed by misprescribing, she told her to just pray about it because god listens to kids. She instisted that they don't get a second opinion. She only managed to kill one person in my city but in San Antonio (an hours drive away) she killed between 7 and 46 I think we're he numbers. It was such a large gap because the didn't have enough proof.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I learned that apparently most users on here don't know what Kwanzaa is -_-â¢

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today I've learned what a kwanzaa is.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup learnt today that it is "impossible" to write well with a broken pencil... according to the English teacher.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I learned it is best to correct a person the first time they call you by the wrong name... my band teacher has been calling me the wrong name since the beginning of school now and I feel way too awkward to correct him after all this time...

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I learned that my armatar was made by JoeyBetz and that it looks awesome.

lukekoo
lukekoo
2 posts
Nomad

I learned that too much gaming has a bad effect.... it made my mom as if like a monster. haha

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned that bras do not fit me well.

I meant to say boots but apparently I was thinking of something else.
Showing 391-405 of 2124