ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682543
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

P.S.: also learned that @MacII has decided to change my pretty black rose for this (also nice) knight in love. I didn't know who you were o.O

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I learned that @themastaplaya has apparently been banned. Not sure why I linked to his profile.

you can always give Ferret a tap on the shoulder as a friendly reminder.

Will do.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You can't have links in the stuff to the side on one's profile. Really bumming man

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Learned that a girl on the bus, who sits a seat up and across the aisle, supposedly found a Trojan condom, still in the package, in her mirror make-up thing which was in her backpack.

Supposedly its still on the bus somewhere.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I learned that I'd like to be the first human to colonize IO.(a Jupiter Moon)
I like cold so...
Seriously, I love cold, snow, Ice. Taking a walk in the evening while it is snowing is my favorite activity in the World.
Fun fact, I always had a GF in Winter time because I get all my powers from cold and snow. All I have to do is smell snow and BOOM, my super powers (inner Yeti) appear! xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

my super powers (inner Yeti) appear!

Learned that SSTG is furry on the inside. May make a theory about that later.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Learned that SSTG is furry on the inside. May make a theory about that later.

Too late! xD
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=kegaumongo]my pretty black rose[/quote]

Oh, is that yours? Sorry! I'm sure I'll come to regret not being able to get it back just like that...

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=R2D21999]a Trojan condom[/quote]

(Looking that up, W'edia: ) "Trojan is a brand name of condoms manufactured by the Church & Dwight Company"

I thought that was a poorly chosen name for a condom, if ever I heard one. ROFL.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I learned that only four people submitted castles in the contest this round, myself being one of them.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I thought that was a poorly chosen name for a condom, if ever I heard one. ROFL.

The unfortunate part is that our school's mascot is the Trojan. I'm surprised we don't sell condoms.

In relation with the condom thing, I learned that someone involved with it told the vice principal, resulting in the bus video tape to be taken.

Most likely I'm going to be visiting the vice principal and she isn't very nice.
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Most likely I'm going to be visiting the vice principal and she isn't very nice.
You have my best wishes R2. Good luck.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You have my best wishes R2. Good luck.

Although the others are going to have it worse than me.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Today I learned that school actually hears to student complaints. I feel good about it =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just now learned what mushrooms and hamburgers with mushrooms taste like. Its good!

Showing 1111-1125 of 2124