MachineofLight

281 posts

Who else loves this song I listen to it like 5 times a day

Gangnam Style

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 3:35pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

It's a great dance song... I don't know what that whole horse-dance thing is all about, or anything else in that video for that matter, but the song itself at least has potential even if the music video was purposely made to seem as ridiculous as possible!

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:04pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

This song is amazing! I love it. The dance is just awesome. I've listened to it a lot.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:38pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

the day after i watched it for the first time they played at my school in the morning it was epic OoOoO

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 4:40pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

The song itself is alright but its the dance and music video that wins me over.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 5:00pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

It's okay, I'm not going to actively listen to it but I won't have a natural reflex to change the station if I ever heard it on the radio. When I first saw the video I had no idea what I just saw.

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 5:36pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

but the song itself at least has potential even if the music video was purposely made to seem as ridiculous as possible!

Psh...that music video was AMAZING

Sadly...this song lost its chance of becoming a respected meme before it even had a chance. (Stupid MTV...)

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 6:04pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I've lived in korea for a few years, and I can tell you this song basically follows the same pattern as many other korean songs.

1. ridiculous song that is very catchy: check.

2. phrase in english that is repeated often: check.

3. music video makes as little sense as possible (except those who live in korea): check.

this is indeed a korean song.

-Blade

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 6:10pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Psh...that music video was AMAZING

Not to say that it isn't amazing, but it certainly is ridiculous... there's no denying that!

(666)

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 7:22pm

daleks

daleks

3,314 posts

Well it is one of those songs that has gotten beaten to death on the Internet. It is a catchy song but wayyyyy over played. Also, it would help if I could understand it.

Reply to Gangnam Style

You must be logged in to post a reply!