Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Gangnam Style

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 9:15pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,545 posts

Knight

It's not a bad song. Definitely better than anything LMFAO has ever done, and the video is actually worth watching, let alone more than once.

Although now I can't stop thinking about Kim Jong Il for some reason...

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 8:49pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:00pm

BamBamNinja

BamBamNinja

342 posts

are you people serious... its a fun song and granted the video is hilarious. But a GOOD SONG yeah no way. plus i have dont get why it got played here

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:31pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,330 posts

Matrix, I saw that too. Its hilarious. That guy has guts.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 12:35pm

jjrocks66

jjrocks66

797 posts

I love that song hahaha, i can listen to it all day. The video made me laugh so hard even after id seen it for the 5th time. Kinda makes me want to organize a flash mob....

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 6:22pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

who is it by

The artist is South Korean rapper Psy. I didn't know this video was the most liked on YouTube!

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:57am

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

Knowing the song was korean made me think about North Korea, and at that point I couldn't help but wonder what North Koreans would think about our western civilization watching this video. Lol.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 4:20pm

ariannekic

ariannekic

14 posts

Knowing the song was korean made me think about North Korea, and at that point I couldn't help but wonder what North Koreans would think about our western civilization watching this video. Lol.

I don't think North Koreans even bother with South Korean entertainment. Don't they like exist in their own side of the peninsula?
I love kpop. It's good to see other people appreciating music. Props to oppa Psy for having the most liked video on youtube!

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 6:50pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

Am I the only one who noticed that PSY goes underwater with goggles in a spa bath with a naked man sitting in there?

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 1:41pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Meh, I don't understand the hype about this song. I prefer Ezio's Family or Bach's Cello Suite No. 1.

Reply to Gangnam Style

You must be logged in to post a reply!