Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Gangnam Style

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 9:24pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

Sorry for the double post, but I just saw this.

Is there ANYBODY who truly does not like Gangnam Style??

YES. There's a link to his profile on the left.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 9:41pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,466 posts

Yeah pretty much. Not much talent, dedication, or love of the music there. Anyone can make computer generated sounds on the computer.

If you were Korean you would appreciate it :P
~~Dapro the gangnam style guy

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 12:51am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

and random korean words.

As pointed out earlier...they aren't random. I've already explained the meaning of the lyrics a couple of times...I'm not going to repeat myself now

Anyone can make computer generated sounds on the computer.

Yes, anyone can...doesn't mean it will sound good though. Look at Skrillex, he makes sounds on a computer, but it doesn't sound good. Now...go look at WoodenToaster, he makes sounds on a computer and it sounds good

Then, of course, you could go check out boyinaband.com on youtube and see his argument for electronic music..

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 11:29am

vinster132

vinster132

5,505 posts

No... Gangnam is a rich city next to Seoul. But the actual lyrics are about how perfect he is for this girl... ;P

Ok, I'm not Korean and I don't understand a lot of it besides, 'heyyy sexy lady...."

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 2:33pm

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

****nn :D I don't really like the song but I like the fact that the guy have earn'd million of dollars. No one knew him and he got famous within no time :D

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 2:57pm

indianajones1

indianajones1

68 posts

I don't really like the song but I like the fact that the guy have earn'd million of dollars. No one knew him and he got famous within no time :D

Yeah,I agree.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:43pm

apachedown9

apachedown9

3 posts

It's ok, but its getting old.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 11:03am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

I hated the song from the very beginning. I hate pop songs that get too popular when they don't deserve it. It doesn't even sound good.

I prefer orchestral or rock. And not hard rock. I mean Green Day rock. All-American-Rejects, Breaking Benjamin, etc.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 11:16am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,466 posts

@vinster
Well he says gangnam style in English also ^^

@ancuta

Other than I like the song i agree with you.

@juiceybox

I like rock too... But not the newer kind. I go retro. Metallica ^^ \\m/
But I like breaking benjamin. They have a few good songs lol

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 11:56am

indianajones1

indianajones1

68 posts

I hated the song from the very beginning. I hate pop songs that get too popular when they don't deserve it. It doesn't even sound good.

Boooooooooo!

Reply to Gangnam Style

You must be logged in to post a reply!