Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Looper: The Movie

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 6:53pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,254 posts

Knight

This movie in my opinion looks great! I am looking forward to seeing it this Friday (Sept 28). I am hoping this movie is good but I have faith, pretty much every movie I have seen Bruce Willis in is amazing. =) Who here is interested in this movie and what has caught your eye about it?

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 8:44pm

MachineofLight

MachineofLight

280 posts

#1 Bruce Willis is in it.
#2 The advertisement really caught my eye when he said they would kill them in the past which was kinda like men in black 3.
#3I love sci-fi movies.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:20pm

BamBamNinja

BamBamNinja

342 posts

love the idea of it. just hope they dont *****k it up haha

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 1:25pm

jjrocks66

jjrocks66

797 posts

It looks great! I honestly can't wait to see it!

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 7:17pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,254 posts

Knight

#1 Bruce Willis is in it.
#2 The advertisement really caught my eye when he said they would kill them in the past which was kinda like men in black 3.
#3I love sci-fi movies.

I love all Bruce Willis movies! I have seen quite a few and I love them! From the Die Hard series, to Armageddon, they where all good. =) And the commercial caught my eye to, it makes me wanna go see the movie so bad but... I have to wait! =O The movie industry is evil! Making me wait, who do they think they are, the movie industry?! D= (lol).

love the idea of it. just hope they dont *****k it up haha

The idea is a good one! And don't worry, Mr. Willis is in it. Im sure it will be fine. =) And if it isn't, well.... ok there really isn't any upside. lol

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 8:57pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,397 posts

Woah... Just Woah. That movie seems like the first really good sci-fi in a while. Probably one of the best time travel, except for Back to the Future.
Im not gonna say anything else. It was a good movie. They day after a was still piecing parts together. Good idea, good movie, go see it. Nuff said.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 9:47pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,254 posts

Knight

That movie seems like the first really good sci-fi in a while.

I know right? I haven't seen a Sci-Fi move that good in a while. They did a good job. 

They day after a was still piecing parts together.

Me and my sister had that effect after the movie, I love the way it makes you think.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 7:05pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

529 posts

Saw it a week ago, was a great movie, recommend it!

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 7:54pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

The movie has a score of 84 in Metacritic from what I hear.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 10:45pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,397 posts

It has like 96 on rotten tomatoes. It was pretty good. Very good storyline, wasn't "mindless" like most sci-fi/ action movies.

Reply to Looper: The Movie

You must be logged in to post a reply!