ForumsThe TavernNOOOOOOOOO

9 2260
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

KOG quit we need to organize a mass campaign to convince him to not quit. AG will never be the same without him HELP. Come on people.

BTW: No need to respond to this, the mods will just block this anyway...

(But DO read it and take action).

• 9 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

it doesnt matter, the only way u can access him is his MSN, and dont try to harass sum1, it doesnt matter stop wasting ur time.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Why would i want to bring back a comment spammer? I fail to see good things in that...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

hes not a spammer, well if he is then almost every1 on top100 is, (they talk too much)

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Look KoG quit for an honorable reason. I don't think you need to harass him into joining again.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

KOG probably didnt do that much to contribute to this. soon i am going to get a life (litteraly) and quit and nothing will change!!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

There is no reason to make a thread on this. @gman, there is nothing "honorable" about his leaving. He didn't leave a legacy (which I believe alot of users think) or anything like that. He was just a player that liked to chat alot.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yes but KoG is sum1 to remember

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Yea, I remember that he talked to just about everyone on the site. Alot of controversy with those referrals which seem to be real since they haven't been deleted, but the thing is, once he was accused of it, the referrals stopped coming in. I will remember that.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

...AG will never be the same without him? The hell you people smoking.

AG before, during and after him was/is the same.

And I am on the top 100, so I must be spamming. Really now plokkey. As is every other mod more or less. And Dan.

If he was a 'friend' of yours here, then silently mourn him leaving. But it really does not need a whole topic about it.

*buries in a box then builds parking lot over burial site*

Showing 1-9 of 9