ForumsSupport ForumRandom idea--Please read...

11 3016
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Okay so does any1 get bored of forums and just rating games for points? I believe that there should be a different way to earn armor points, Yes there are other ways but ill tell you Merrits= rare to get, not for the average person. And Refferals= hard to make for 10 points..considering that all u have to do is go to 3 games in about 45 secs or so to get 12 points. Well there should be like a contest every week for a certain game...anygame and to see who can get the top 5-6 top scores and they would be rewarded with different amounts of AP depending on their place...Also There could be a question about a creator of a game or about a certian game and if you answer correctly then you get a certain amount of AP....

For the average person its hard to sit around and just rate games and submit opinions about games...so i just thought it would make being a member of Armor a little more intresting? Tell me what you think. Idc if u reply or not just read it plz =P thanks...

• 11 Replies
UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know. I mean, 12 AP in 45 seconds sounds a little like carelessly rating (without playing the game) and blatantly commenting (once again, without playing the game at all.) You really wouldn't be giving a good opinion, and it may be considered spam. Anyways, about your idea. It may work, but it also may be too hard to keep track of giving those people AP. The mods or other staff members on AG would probably have to personally go to each game and check the top scores and award those people those specific points and what would it be based on? Weekly top scores? Daily? Monthly? I would suggest Monthly, and if this were applied to every game, it may prove to be too much work for the staff. Also, you would have to figure out how many AP would be awarded to what place in what game, seeing as game difficulties can vary.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

well it would be in its own catagory...like the random game.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

nar bad idea

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I know, but it would take a lot of work as well, I'm not exactly sure either.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

thank you.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I don't think it's a bad idea I just think it would be very hard to set up. It would be pretty cool if you could gain AP by actually playing the games.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ If only that was possible. We all know that hackers would hack into this because there is no real way to monitor something like that.

I also think that the first idea has already been suggested. I would really like this if it was possible to monitor, but no.

Wafflesthemanatee
Wafflesthemanatee
15 posts
Nomad

yea the hackers would go crazy
this is kinda similar to on kongregate how they award badges, but i agree that it would be cool
even contests that were held every once in a while, not even every week would be a nice change of pace

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Yeah it all gets kinda boring.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

This would bring in alot of hackers and cheaters. I really dont think that this is a good idea, sorry.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

ai this has been suggestion 13 milliomntimes b4. God darn it bring the community search back up.

Ever heard of hackers and cheaters? Also not all the games on AG are made by AG or even have a highscore, its just too much to do. Theyll have more fair competitions

Showing 1-11 of 11