Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 9:02pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,866 posts

Knight

...Dos Equis guy

Ha, ha, ha (spitting Mountain Dew on my keyboard), are you saying that your ego is as big as this old guy? BTW, they made a sketch on SNL about his son being a loser, that was funny! xD xD xD

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 9:24pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Tacky and I and TBear and I have loosely made plans to get together in the future. Moon and I have talked about it, and I wouldn't mind seeing Alexie or Oak, or Matrix... Just knowing I met Cen or Strop or Poison would be cool in itself, and also the AG staff since they seem like pretty cool guys (no matter how 'inactive' they are). Meeting all of AG in a conference-sort-of-thing would be cool too, but I don't foresee that, at least not for a long time. 'Twould be cool, but considering how little hype there is for flash games, would probably not happen outside of the Flash Gaming Summit itself.

I would meet pHacon, Strop, Cenere, MoonFairy, Orion, Knight, Skater, Ernie, and Graham.

I still can't decide if I agree with that statement, since I love all of them as much as I hate them all (excluding Moon, of course :P). Hrmph.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 9:34pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Myself, since I'm the only interesting person here.

Nah, probably Alt, Daleks, Nicho, and Moonfairy. Thats about it really.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 9:36pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

And Dudeguy, cause we totally have a bromance going on. Or according to him, anyways. xD

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:27pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,178 posts

The entire admin team, to find out what is going on with the site.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 11:15pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,871 posts

Knight

If I had to choose one, Jezz. We will one day, four year friends aren't constrained by the Internet and miles of water!

Everyone else on my friend list too. Just had to list the more urgent and plausible one first. And she's not even on AG anymore. Hmph.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 11:42pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

besides the admin team, I'd pick magegraywolf, kasic, highfire, santi_, and killersup10 (the last 2 because I enjoy talking with them).

-Blade

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 11:23am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

And she's not even on AG anymore. Hmph.

I just had to pop by and prove you wrong :)

I'm sure most of you think the idea of meeting someone from here is just an idea, but there's really not much stopping me from meeting my AG friends. I just need the monies! Nichodemus, if I win the lottery I will come and see you :P Otherwise, I'll just have to wait until I earn enough to take a trip abroad, and while I'm there I could nip over and see KingRyan :P

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 7:25pm

skydragon720

skydragon720

274 posts

Ernie, but then he says hes not interseting, so gantic probably. I guess nobody wants to meet me. Its cool.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:48pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I still can't decide if I agree with that statement, since I love all of them as much as I hate them all

Thank you?

Ernie, but then he says hes not interseting,

In all fairness, it isn't really my place to determine whether or not I'm interesting. I've never had a real conversation with myself, so it's really up to everyone else to determine how interesting I really am.

I guess nobody wants to meet me. Its cool.

Not too many people know you yet. Wait until you're more well-known here and people will be more likely to want to get to know you in real life.

Reply to If you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!