Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 4:10pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

It's silly to want to meet someone who you haven't really got to know much on here, I think. Apart from perhaps if you're used to seeing them posting all the time, like Ernie or Firetail or.. Anyone in the top 10?

Remembering some of the people that are (and once were) in the top 10, I'd shiver.

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 5:17pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,617 posts

there are several people it would be cool to meet, but so that it wouldn't be as awkward someone closer to my age than people like Daycee and ernie so probably people between the ages of 12 and 17. so of the poeple of that age group that interest me are: R2D21999, jeff1999, ghost of matrix, jeff1999, not jeffk3 since i've can just talk to him on Xbox, chillz gives me the creeps, firzth, killersup, xnightwish. the list goes on

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 7:51pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

782 posts

-_- *Scrolls through this entire thread looking for any hint of the name Ace, Sky, of, and/or AceofSky.*

Well let me get the show on the road...

Old, forgotten, and new admins/moderators.
And anyone that is my friend, or the very least we have usual conversations.

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 7:59pm

Graham

Graham

8,356 posts

Anyone.

That way I can be a hipster.

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 8:25pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Being a hipster is totally overrated, Graham. :|

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 8:28pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

so of the poeple of that age group that interest me are: R2D21999, jeff1999, ghost of matrix, jeff1999, not jeffk3 since i've can just talk to him on Xbox, chillz gives me the creeps, firzth, killersup, xnightwish. the list goes on

Aww I'm special and btw you put jeff1999 twice.

The people I would want to meet are people who are in my friends list and just to make him happy I would like to meet AceofSky.(all of a sudden)

Posted Oct 17, '12 at 11:32pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,617 posts

you put jeff1999 twice.

(doing a creepy impression of cheese from foster's home for imaginary friends) i like jeff1999

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 11:13am

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

Krin,to see what is he doing

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 7:46pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Killersup would love to have a day to meet Cen,so that he could possibly help Killersup will his drawings and such other pieces of art.He would also seem like a rather humorous being to meet.

Killersup would like to spend a day also with bladerunner,and discuss religion with him for hours on end over a milkshake.Discuss everything and anything.

Santi,he has been a brother to Killersup,these long six months that he has been here,and all the strange conversations.Santi,would just be a guy who Killersup could have a really lax,fun day with.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 11:23pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,601 posts

"I Really want to meet up with Skater. I really want some of his naked hugs." - Strop

Um...I don't really know, possibly some of the CT people....

Reply to If you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!