Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 4:22am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

for me.... humph i don't know really ernie, pangtongshu, mostmanlyman, 70_70_70 and finally R2D21999

*gasp* Someone...someone picked me =O I didn't think I was worthy of such an honor...thank you! haha

Wish we could actualy arrenge it. Ill like to small talk with most of you face to face.

That'd be amazing to get at least a good size of the forum population together...though I feel like we would all still talk like we are in a forum (going on at a time, commenting about if we were ninja'd, maybe some awkward silences every now and then from no one having anything to contribute about a certain topic, then one person beginning to spam the talking)

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 8:49am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

*gasp* Someone...someone picked me =O I didn't think I was worthy of such an honor...thank you! haha

I'd want to meet you too. You seem fun and intelligent. (:

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 12:33pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I would like to meet Salvidian in real life because I think he's Iowan!

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 3:28pm

Poloturtle3000

Poloturtle3000

10 posts

Probably Fire_Tail_Madness, he is my only friend and from the comments i have seen he seems like a nice guy. he can also get points very fast (well, faster than me.)

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 4:06pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Probably Fire_Tail_Madness, he is my only friend and from the comments i have seen he seems like a nice guy. he can also get points very fast (well, faster than me.)

Uh, you aren't in his friend list? And he's barely even active.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 6:29pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee

Though it would be nice to meet Jeff1999

R2D21999, jeff1999, ghost of matrix, jeff1999, not jeffk3

Ernie, Nichodemus, Ferret, and Jeff1999

You guys dont even know me in real life. Ill say the truth that im very annoying, stupid and other bad abilities that only crazydoctor64 knows. Anyway, i would like to meet up with crazydoctor64 (we talk on skype so we have talked and seen each oher), R2D21999, Krin (to tell him my ideas about colony 2 xD), pangtongshu and Jacen96. By the way is it just me or do i have the top place in the leaderboard? xD

-Jeff

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 6:33pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,188 posts

and Jacen96.

Wow, someone picked me.

And Jeff, you sound just like me, if by stupid you mean you do stupid things, not a lack of intelligence.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 7:33pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

if by stupid you mean you do stupid things, not a lack of intelligence.

I mean it in both ways. I dont know why do so much people want to meet me, but in real life im the opposite of what im on AG.

-Jeff

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 2:53pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

I'd definitely like to meet Ferret. I've met Ferrets before in the past, but none of them could talk, so it would be an interesting experience.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 4:04pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

2,069 posts

Skulltivator wrote:

I've met Ferrets before in the past, but none of them could talk, so it would be an interesting experience.

Meeting a talking ferret would be very interesting to say the least.

If I could meet anyone it would be the staff. A tour of the Armor Games office would be cool.

Reply to If you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!