ForumsThe TavernIf you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

98 15169
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

^You don't need help for this the title makes it obvious.^

As for me its a tough one probably one of my friends either imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee.

• 98 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Anyone.

That way I can be a hipster.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Being a hipster is totally overrated, Graham. :|

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

so of the poeple of that age group that interest me are: R2D21999, jeff1999, ghost of matrix, jeff1999, not jeffk3 since i've can just talk to him on Xbox, chillz gives me the creeps, firzth, killersup, xnightwish. the list goes on

Aww I'm special and btw you put jeff1999 twice.

The people I would want to meet are people who are in my friends list and just to make him happy I would like to meet AceofSky.(all of a sudden)
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

you put jeff1999 twice.

(doing a creepy impression of cheese from foster's home for imaginary friends) i like jeff1999
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Krin,to see what is he doing

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup would love to have a day to meet Cen,so that he could possibly help Killersup will his drawings and such other pieces of art.He would also seem like a rather humorous being to meet.

Killersup would like to spend a day also with bladerunner,and discuss religion with him for hours on end over a milkshake.Discuss everything and anything.

Santi,he has been a brother to Killersup,these long six months that he has been here,and all the strange conversations.Santi,would just be a guy who Killersup could have a really lax,fun day with.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

"I Really want to meet up with Skater. I really want some of his naked hugs." - Strop

Um...I don't really know, possibly some of the CT people....

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

No one.

*More of a hipster than Graham*

Lige.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

"I Really want to meet up with Skater. I really want some of his naked hugs." - Strop

Ain't that wonderful.
Maybe I'd want to meet Efan.
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

anyone can be crazy murders who got out of jail but ill just answer i would like to meet is 70_70_70 minotaur55 firetail madness "he does not respond anymore because i realize he has not got anymore armor points for a wile"

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

poop. blade stole my armatar (or maybe I stole his...)

ok, I would like to meet cenere, because his art is awe inspiring. (also ponytail tips... XD)

strop, because umm. art. yeah.

hmmmmmm... pickpocket. yep.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hmm... I'm not sure. I mean, I know many interesting people around here and talking to them IRL would be pretty awesome. But I'm not sure if they would actually think interesting meeting me, so I can't mention many people.

KrissKhan, Jefferysinspiration, KolThePanda and snowguy13 would be awesome to meet, though.

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

Hmm,I guess it would be Ernie15,Krin,Ferret,and GhostOfMatrix

116 posts
Nomad

Probably Ferret.

Interesting posts and seems genuinely nice aha

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

anyone can be crazy murders who got out of jail but ill just answer i would like to meet is 70_70_70 minotaur55 firetail madness "he does not respond anymore because i realize he has not got anymore armor points for a wile"

I cannot believe a person actually picked me. This is shocking....
Showing 31-45 of 98