ForumsThe TavernIf you could meet anyone on AG in real life who would it be?

98 15217
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

^You don't need help for this the title makes it obvious.^

As for me its a tough one probably one of my friends either imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee.

• 98 Replies
Poloturtle3000
Poloturtle3000
10 posts
Peasant

Probably Fire_Tail_Madness, he is my only friend and from the comments i have seen he seems like a nice guy. he can also get points very fast (well, faster than me.)

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Probably Fire_Tail_Madness, he is my only friend and from the comments i have seen he seems like a nice guy. he can also get points very fast (well, faster than me.)

Uh, you aren't in his friend list? And he's barely even active.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

imthemostmanlyman, Jeff1999, or MrDayCee

Though it would be nice to meet Jeff1999

R2D21999, jeff1999, ghost of matrix, jeff1999, not jeffk3

Ernie, Nichodemus, Ferret, and Jeff1999

You guys dont even know me in real life. Ill say the truth that im very annoying, stupid and other bad abilities that only crazydoctor64 knows. Anyway, i would like to meet up with crazydoctor64 (we talk on skype so we have talked and seen each oher), R2D21999, Krin (to tell him my ideas about colony 2 xD), pangtongshu and Jacen96. By the way is it just me or do i have the top place in the leaderboard? xD

-Jeff
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

and Jacen96.
Wow, someone picked me.

And Jeff, you sound just like me, if by stupid you mean you do stupid things, not a lack of intelligence.

~~~Darth Caedus
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

if by stupid you mean you do stupid things, not a lack of intelligence.

I mean it in both ways. I dont know why do so much people want to meet me, but in real life im the opposite of what im on AG.

-Jeff
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I'd definitely like to meet Ferret. I've met Ferrets before in the past, but none of them could talk, so it would be an interesting experience.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

[quote=Skulltivator]I've met Ferrets before in the past, but none of them could talk, so it would be an interesting experience.[/quote]

Meeting a talking ferret would be very interesting to say the least.

If I could meet anyone it would be the staff. A tour of the Armor Games office would be cool.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I mean it in both ways. I dont know why do so much people want to meet me, but in real life im the opposite of what im on AG.
Well who isn't the opposite in public that they are in reality.

~~~Darth Caedus
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The entire admin team, to find out what is going on with the site.

I tried that once. During that visit, John attempted to assassinate Dan McNeely with a flying remote control car.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I would like to meet Salvidian in real life because I think he's Iowan!

Yeppers. Farmers are my neighbors, and cows are my pets. Corn is our excuse for entertainment.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I tried that once. During that visit, John attempted to assassinate Dan McNeely with a flying remote control car.

Lol i would want to meet my group like my High ranks because they are AWESOME
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Haha that was the best joke I heard today. Brilliant.

Yeppers. Farmers are my neighbors, and cows are my pets. Corn is our excuse for entertainment.

Hmm, it seems as if the subject is going a bit off course...
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Is John trying to take over the site? We must stahp him >
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

angelmarshmellow because shes a good friend.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

oops i meant angelofmarshmallows :3

Showing 61-75 of 98