ForumsThe TavernUnder 13yr Members

76 12335
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

i went 5 pages back and couldn't find this so i brang it up myself

What do you think about people joining armorgames when they're under 13? I personally think its fine if they're over 10

Pazx
  • 76 Replies
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Honestly, the age limit here should be ste to about 7. NewGrounds's age requirement is 13, and NG is WAY more explicit than AG.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

NewGrounds's age requirement is 13, and NG is WAY more explicit than AG.

Yes, it is! Newgrounds is terrible. You can get into the mature section.....you just don't have to log on!

Did my statistics on Pg5 help at all, or did I do that for nothing?

KingRyan
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

yes the stats did help, and there wasn't just more older spammers because there are more older, if you reviewed 10 under aged and 10 over aged there would be more over aged.

I do go on newgrounds alot, i watch a few 18yr things (Nothing bad) but mostly 13+ things.

hail newgrounds and armor games

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

ok, i just turned 13, and ive been playin these games for ages, i think shit the parental consent bull shit.
Let anyone play it

ArmorElk
ArmorElk
23 posts
Nomad

I'm under aged, i think its ok. armorgames is pretty good. nobody postes stuff like "&*$%^&*)#@^" and other junk.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

note; ArmorElk is my brother and should not be taken seriously

lol

but he is right for once now.

Dott
Dott
27 posts
Nomad

Anyone below 13 should not be allowed on this site. They are usually very rude, and don't respect many rules.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

I think you should be 14 to join Armorgames and people under that should get banned.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It doesn't really matter what users think the age should be, it is an actual law that users under 13 years cannot interact with this site. Check out the Terms and Conditions, second paragraph:
Terms and Conditions

deathfromdimes
deathfromdimes
91 posts
Nomad

I think it wouldnt matter as long as the are sensable you could atleast put them through a test or make there parents agree to let them play thrpugh the parents email address!

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i think its fine as long as they are sensible

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Anyone below 13 should not be allowed on this site. They are usually very rude, and don't respect many rules.

are you serious?!!? the only problem we have is spelling.

anyway, its a law for most websites. also my mom caught my brother in the forums and got angry. I still think parental consent forms would be a good idea. the content of AG is good, except for punk-o-matic (click on 'dude' and you'll see what i mean)
scrubsmaster1
scrubsmaster1
344 posts
Nomad

i say that 12 and up

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

This Site is offered and made available only to users thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, please discontinue using the Site immediately,

and if it's a law then all of you people under 13 on this site are breaking the laww >

why 13?
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well even though people aren't supposed to get an account if they are under 13, I don't see the big deal in it. They just want to have fun too. However, as Carlie said, it is a law and they cannot get a account legally.

Showing 61-75 of 76