ForumsThe Tavern

Under 13yr Members

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 26, '08 at 1:03pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

It doesn't really matter what users think the age should be, it is an actual law that users under 13 years cannot interact with this site. Check out the Terms and Conditions, second paragraph:
Terms and Conditions

Posted Jun 26, '08 at 1:07pm

deathfromdimes

deathfromdimes

71 posts

I think it wouldnt matter as long as the are sensable you could atleast put them through a test or make there parents agree to let them play thrpugh the parents email address!

Posted Jun 26, '08 at 5:03pm

soccer_mylife

soccer_mylife

344 posts

i think its fine as long as they are sensible

Posted Jun 28, '08 at 5:49pm

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Anyone below 13 should not be allowed on this site. They are usually very rude, and don't respect many rules.

are you serious?!!? the only problem we have is spelling.

anyway, its a law for most websites. also my mom caught my brother in the forums and got angry. I still think parental consent forms would be a good idea. the content of AG is good, except for punk-o-matic (click on 'dude' and you'll see what i mean)

Posted Jun 28, '08 at 6:25pm

scrubsmaster1

scrubsmaster1

348 posts

i say that 12 and up

Posted Jun 28, '08 at 7:14pm

Graham

Graham

6,421 posts

This Site is offered and made available only to users thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, please discontinue using the Site immediately,

and if it's a law then all of you people under 13 on this site are breaking the laww >:)

why 13?

Posted Jun 28, '08 at 7:18pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

626 posts

Well even though people aren't supposed to get an account if they are under 13, I don't see the big deal in it. They just want to have fun too. However, as Carlie said, it is a law and they cannot get a account legally.

Posted Jun 28, '08 at 8:04pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

All this topic is going to do is get people in trouble, or banned because they may have said they were under 13. By LAW, people under 13 years of age are not allowed on this site. This is in the Terms and Conditions of the site, and everyone agreed to this when they signed up. It isn't exactly up for negotiation, since it is a law and all.

So I will be locking this now.