ForumsGamesFish and Gun's bug: the last boat of lv 4 is impossible to defeat

6 1773
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

I played the game Fish and Gun (http://armorgames.com/play/13871/fish-and-gun) of funnaut(the same author of the famous seires Arcuz XD)
and met many bugs in this game, and the most annoying bug is the last boat of lv 4 is impossible to defeat- it IGNORES any kind of atk, I tried all the fish possible for that lv but cannot do any dam to it ><

Is any1 have the same problem in that game? Or is it there any trick to beat that boat? If yes, plz tell me how, I ll be appreciated XD
But if it IS a bug, then I hope the author will do something about it lah +_+

• 6 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

FYI the boat that is impossible to beat belongs to lv Aegean Sea.....

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Aegean sea is the lv right after the Heaven Ocean (The boss of Heaven Ocean is a purple dragon)

archenland_knight
archenland_knight
1 posts
Scribe

I have tried everything I can think of, including using different browswers to play the game, and still, I can not inflict any damage on the ship at the end of Aegean Sea. If it's not a bug, then it's a puzzle I can't solve.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

i think this is a bug of this game, but i DO hope it ll be fixed soon...

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Your best bet is to report a bug like this to the developer. We may have the game on our site, but it doesn't mean we made it. You can usually find developer contact info within the game, or on their profile page in Armor Games (sometimes they fill in their email).

Let the developer know the game is on Armor Games, since they may have it on other sites as well. Also, the more people that report it, the better chance of it getting fixed

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Boppins: tks for u answer, but I alr told Funnaut- the author of this game and did NOT get any reply, so can u give me his email? (of course if u know lah XD)

Showing 1-6 of 6