ForumsSupport ForumCurrent leaders glitch

19 3894
UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Okay first of all, I've gotten over 3k AP since the time I joined AG, and it hasn't been over a month yet. Even so, it dropped to a little below 2k around the past few days, and now it is at 1.3k. Can anybody enlighten me on why it dropped me by 2k?

• 19 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well, there is a thing called spamming, and deleting. Either can affect your AP. If you spammed, then obviously it's gone now. As for deleting, if someone decides to delete the Profile Comments on their page, then you lose the points, a game may have been removed, and even threads being deleted.

Or maybe it is a glitch, sometimes people used to see all the ranks, Gold King Glitch, maybe there's an AP glitch now-_-

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

hmm well this has been posted before by mwa, so please refer to the original post. >.<

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I am aware of this, but yours isn't quite the same, if you take a closer look at it.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

It is a glitch. I haven't spammed or lost any points on my actual profile, you can take me for my word on that one.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

i know i have spammed....but u know we should be the top 2 =P.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well I guess that's just weird, I guess it's just another one of Armourgames glitches! =o

It's not that big of a deal though, just the Current Leaders and a little AP mixup on there, as long as your points aren't jumping around I guess, then it may be best to wait unitl the AG Staff has time to fix it cause I don't see any other way to solve it =|

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

well, people can delete your posts, so if one of your friends that you talk to always deletes posts, your Ap will go down.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I understand what you are saying invisiman, but I haven't posted too much on peoples' profiles. =P Anyways, I'm referring to the current leaders, not my AP on my profile. They are different even though I've only had this account for 2 weeks now.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah raptor, I agree.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

its not about losing AP

thats how the leaderboard works for sumreason, its a bit weird, barely neone knows how it works, some people think its faulty

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i have made a topic about this about how the leaderboard works, probably a few pages back.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

That is the point I've been trying to get across, its faulty, or "glitchy," if you will.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

i hate losing AP

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^Umm just a bit off-topic, don't you think? I am guessing you lose AP because of things like this. Please stay on topic, thanks!

So overall, the leaderboard is glitched and not trustable.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

or it isnt explained. probably not tho

Showing 1-15 of 19