ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18127
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I ate some leftover garlic bread and had garlic breath all day. I should have warned people before they got too close.

http://rlv.zcache.com/funny_i_love_garlic_shirt_caution_garliholic-r2be903b17daf47bfac40b0c16396e144_f0czy_325.jpg?bg=0xffffff

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today was good, for the first time ever I have signed up for Twitter. I am completely disgusted with myself now. Happy days happy days.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

My day was just fine, as always! You gotta love Fridays! =)

for the first time ever I have signed up for Twitter.

...why...?
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I've been eating nothing but Skittles all morning. I don't know how this is going to affect my day. Hopefully for the better.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Since I could not access this thread yesterday, and since nothing eventful has happened to me today, I'll just briefly talk about yesterday.

I saw the Birdemic 2 trailer for the first time yesterday, and I've confirmed that I want to see this movie whenever it gets released. It's going to be nowhere near as funny as the first one, but it will still be entertaining in some ways.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today was a great day indeed. I met up with an old friend I have not seen in 7 months and we played Boarderlands 2 and ate junk food. It was awesome because it was just like old times. We also went and played disk golf. It was a blast, I actually enjoyed my day. This is so rare...

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ahhh. Today was alright. I saw my sister fence for the first time. It was pretty cool. Sadly the friend of mine I thought I would see didn't show up. I understood though why. Other then that the day was meh. Lots of the teams I wanted to win in football lost. The day could have been worse though.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I had an uncharacteristically lazy day today... usually I'm more active and gung-ho, but today I had so little energy that I sat and watched TV! That never happens! =O

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i had a great day! (weekend for that matter) i got to hang out with my girlfriend so it was legit XD

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today was interesting to say the least, I woke up at like 2 pm cause I went to bed extremely late. So today I woke up very lazy, so I just played some games and watched TV. I played Monopoly too. It was like the shortest game ever, it lasted like 30 minutes. And in the end, my mom owed me $400 dollars.... and more. XD

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

Well, i watched the redskins game. You know, lots o' productive stuff.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I had an uncharacteristically lazy day today...

Two of these days in a row I've had! An entire weekend! I don't know what's wrong with me, I actually took a NAP today!
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am still on Fall Break. I was able to finish my homework which is nice. So I can just relax tomorrow. So today was good but tomorrow will be even better, hopefully.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today was good, fall break began for me just now. Thats a plus. And today I made my first phone call on my phone. I did not LIKE IT!!!

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I spent my day at school. Social Studies is really frustrating, as we are nearing the quarter and I have a D- because a substitute teacher has been in for a month because my normal teacher has tonsilitis. She's still here this week, too. I don't blame anyone for the situation. It's not Mrs. K.'s fault for getting tonsilitis. I'm just glad we have a good sub because we could have had Mrs. Goodman... NOT GOOD! I think my teacher must have exempted grades the wrong way because just a couple of missing assignments threw my B to a D-. Whew. I needed to vent. Recap: my day wasn't bad.

Showing 76-90 of 112