ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18125
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I saw my sister fence for the first time.

Wait. Is your sister named Fence or is your sister a fence? o.O
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

First of all, what is this "fall break" you all speak of? I don't remember ever having a break in the middle of October. What the hell is the point of having a break 1 month before a break that's weeks from another break?

My day was just like any other day, except it rained for the first time in months so I had to get used to a wet outdoor environment again.

Wait. Is your sister named Fence or is your sister a fence?

Fence, as in fencing, the sport.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

First of all, what is this "fall break" you all speak of? I don't remember ever having a break in the middle of October. What the hell is the point of having a break 1 month before a break that's weeks from another break?

o.O The only break my high school gets in fall is Thanksgiving Break technically. Unless you count one day at the end of the quarter for the teachers to get all of the grades in on ProgressBook.

think my teacher must have exempted grades the wrong way because just a couple of missing assignments threw my B to a D-.

I'm sorry to hear that but I believe that things could have turned out better if you had turned in the assignments in the first place.

Today I had a normal fantastic day (normally my days are fantastic). Turned in reading project about The Good Earth which is a nice book btw, did a (somewhat) boring webquest is Biology which tbh webquests are basically an excuse for the teacher to do nothing for the whole day. Deutsch II was fantastic as usual, read a story about Max und Moriz, math was amazing as usual although I have a mid-semester test tomorrow. Lunch was on the spot, chemistry was great, history was blegh.

All in all, normally fantastic.

I'm not sure if this is the intended response the OP would want but I like to pour our my heart to AG every once in awhile when I have about 5 minutes of free time in my day for armorgames.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

And just as quickly as the rain started, the dark clouds of sogginess have disappeared and have been replaced with the chilling air of winter. Within 2 weeks of 90+ weather, I now have to sleep at night with a jacket on. I also haven't been able to feel the back of my hand for the past few hours.

Cold weather doesn't bother me, though. I get used to it within a few days.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

My day was acceptable, but I ate way too much Halloween candy. That's what I get for buying an entire bag and not hiding it well enough from myself on the same say.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

same say.

*day. See what this stuff does to me? Now I'm mistyping words I wouldn't normally mistype.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Some weird girl stroked my hair while I was talking to a friend.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Uneventful, as usual. I guess it's at least better than something bad happening.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm having a great day! I drove all over town running assorted errands, did stuff for school, and now I just got back from the post office! Super exciting!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Bombed my math test.

By bombed, I mean I did extremely well.

389/400 points.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Bombed my math test.

What was it on?
Bit of everything, or one chapter?

Also; are Americans not off for Halloween?

___

Got up, went on AG for a while, played a couple of games.
Went shopping with my sister, for stuff for Halloween.
Had to count money, for a fundraiser.
Went to soccer training.
Helped my Dad move some stuff into his shop.
Came home, watched tv for a bit; now, I'm on AG.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Good I suppose, got some new squat personal records and NCIS is coming on in two hours. Otherwise pretty dull.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Also; are Americans not off for Halloween?

I've never heard of a school taking Halloween off in any country... does Ireland get Halloween off?
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Bombed my math test.

By bombed, I mean I did extremely well.

389/400 points.

Screw you Sal.

I am pretty sure that I will get my Calc test on Friday. And I am pretty sure that I did bad on it. So pretty much that is killing my whole week.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was it on?
Bit of everything, or one chapter?

It was over almost everything I learned in the past 2-3 years. We had to review on our own. We've been expecting it since the beginning of August, and it's worth 50% of our grade.

Screw you Sal.

Hey now, that test bumped me up to straight A's.
Showing 91-105 of 112