ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18158
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I don't have anything exciting to report, but i feel real happy today. It's my only day off from tedious job interviews, so relaxing and finally getting an AG catch up !

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I don't have anything exciting to report, but i feel real happy today. It's my only day off from tedious job interviews, so relaxing and finally getting an AG catch up !

Lucky you, I am slipping on AG. I am loosing activity minute by minute... Im getting better though! (I hope)

My day was good today, I found a new Model to make out of Lego's. I am going to make a Hanomag SS-100 Schwerer. And for those of you who don't know what that means (Which would be 99% of AG) this picture will show you what I am making.

http://www.v2rocket.com/start/deployment/hanomag_03.jpg
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I was tired all day today. I did watch the presidential debates, though. And by that I mean I sat on the couch and fell asleep while the debates were on the screen.

That's all for my day. Hopefully tomorrow will be less interesting.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That's all for my day. Hopefully tomorrow will be less interesting

Your life is way too exciting Ernie. How can you stand all that excitement everyday?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since I'm checking into the thread on a different time schedule (CET), I'll tell you about yesterday.

Yesterday was dreadful... it started to hear that I had to rush to work as someone was sick and I had to cover for him. Had to work like a horse during lunch (nothing wrong with that btw), but then it dropped to zero customers for the rest of the day... (o.O) Thus, I had some time to spend on AG, but in terms of work is was awful.
And to put a cherry on top... just when you're about to close shop and call it a day, 2 customers walk in and make you work late. If it were busy all day, fine... but this scenario is always a little annoying.
Then I went home, drank a cup of coffee and went to bed to sleep of the day and start afresh today! Hey! Yay! =D

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I was tired all day today. I did watch the presidential debates, though. And by that I mean I sat on the couch and fell asleep while the debates were on the screen.

Great, now I feel human. Cause I always fall asleep when I watch it. Anything Government (Except NASA) is so boring to me.

Today, I worked, thought, and I broke a few things. I just woke up pissed today. Im looking forward to the new anger expression activities I get to do tomorrow..
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Pretty good, it's been a week since I quit coffee and I feel much better. I'm much happier overall, more social and outgoing, and much less irritable. This has spurred many other ideas and other ways to improve my overall happiness.

Woke up without grumbling or feeling groggy. Got exercise trying to find my friend within the vicinity of my school and finished a lot more school work than usual. Actually talked to females. All in all, good day.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I had a great day. Spent some of the mid-afternoon working with my Legos, then spent the rest of my day helping my Dad clear out the alley. A branch off a tree snapped back into my legs and cut me up.

A couple days back, I sunburned my face. You could see where I was wearing my sunglasses. I looked like the lone ranger. =/

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My day was wonderful, I just went threw a disgusting health class session and I got into arguments with people all day long. Well, I was wondering what new anger expressing I get to do yesterday, and I quote "

Im looking forward to the new anger expression activities I get to do tomorrow..
", I guess tomorrow is today..
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Today, I was a blob. I don't mean that I got really fat, just that I didn't move much after I got home from work. I took a two-hour nap and didn't realize it until after I woke up.

Perhaps Hostess Cupcakes aren't the best choice for breakfast.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Perhaps Hostess Cupcakes aren't the best choice for breakfast.

Its better then what I eat for breakfast. You know what I eat? Nothing. Plain old nothing, I only eat dinner. That might be why Im so crabby these days. But over all your day sounds pretty good Ernie.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, my day was just fine... how can you not have a great day on Friday?

Though I do wish I had some better things to be doing on this lovely Friday night... =P

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Its better then what I eat for breakfast. You know what I eat? Nothing. Plain old nothing

You eat nothing for breakfast? Wow... I ran out of cereal on Thursday and had to eat one egg, and a package of my nephews fruit snacks... I was snapping at everyone all day.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Today was fantastic! I pretty much threw my back out trying to make a punt kick!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You know what I eat? Nothing. Plain old nothing, I only eat dinner.

That's usually what my eating habits are like as well. The day I ate Hostess Cupcakes for breakfast was actually the first time I had actually eaten breakfast in months. It was a rare situation and I'm not sure what prompted it.

As for today, I have nothing to report except I tried Burger King's chicken parmesan sandwich without the parmesan. I don't care for cheese but I love marinara sauce so I couldn't resist the temptation.
Showing 31-45 of 112