ForumsThe TavernHow was your day?

112 18126
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Tell anything that happened today we're intrested (or at least I am).

Well it was a normal day in Indiana nothing much happened so yea thats pretty much it.

• 112 Replies
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

May day was alright... it could be vastly improved upon if I had gotten good news instead of boring news. Oh well, that is apart of life. That aside I had a fine day. I got a lot done in school and got good grades in the assessments I did, so I think I had a 7.5/10 day.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I injured my funny bone about an hour after I arrived at work. I'm not talking about when you bump your funny bone and it tingles for a few minutes. No, I smashed it at full speed into a wall. Don't ask me how, because I don't really know; it all happened very quickly. All I know is, I've never been so reluctant to bend my right arm.

So something interesting happened to me. There's one for the books.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My day was good, I relaxed a lot and didn't do much. I woke up at 12 pm though, cause for some reason I could not sleep until 3 am. And my phones alarm that was suppose to yell at me never did, so I just woke up with a bed head and I had the desire to burn a few brain cells. Interesting day I would say.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

technically today is sunday.
so, the beginning of today at midnight i was downstairs playing computergames until now.

for the whole part of the saturday, i was sleeping and then i woke up and then i was asleep and and i woke up at 1:16 PM and went down stairs and played computer games and then got off the computer when my dad came home and ate 'breakfast' and then i did my homework (stupid adverstiesment about Sparta) and then i yelled at my sister and then i went outside and got an axe from the shed and threatened my sister with it then my dad yelled at me then i put the axe away then i rang the doorbell and tried to sell my sister a leaf and then i wrote my book and then i went off to visit my grandma in the hospital and then we took her back to her old people place and then we went to eat and then we came home andthen i got ready for bed and then i was writing some more and then my dad went to sleep and then my sister went to sleep and then i came downstairs and played cmputer until right about now and then i made an extremely long runon sentence full of 'and thens' that has probably bored you to death already.
*gasp* phew.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

also, as an addition, did anyone know that under that Help tab at the top, and then you go to forums, they made a typo? HAHAHA! i love finding mistakes in administration. (Hatrid is not a word.)

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

It was cold and rainy yesterday but today will be sunny and warm, so on with Halloween.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My day was full of TV and a whole lot of nothing. I woke up late again, I am getting worse at waking up....

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I slept all day. Like, all day. As in, I didn't wake up until about 6 pm. That's unusually late, even for me. Stupid cloudy weather and its misleading ways.

did anyone know that under that Help tab at the top, and then you go to forums, they made a typo?

That's not a typo, it's just a broken link. Someone flubbed up the HTML, probably fairly recently judging by how you're the first to notice this mistake.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

did anyone know that under that Help tab at the top, and then you go to forums, they made a typo?

That's not a typo, it's just a broken link. Someone flubbed up the HTML, probably fairly recently judging by how you're the first to notice this mistake.

Oh, I thought it was just a typo. Good to know.

My day was peaceful, calm, and not really interesting. But non the less, the day was good and bland. (odd combination)
1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

My girlfriend dumpped me
THX FOR ASKIN

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

My day was like any other day, except I had to drive in downtown Oakland, which I hate because downtown drivers are a-holes.

Oh, I thought it was just a typo. Good to know.

Nope. There's nothing wrong with the text entered in the URL, it just doesn't take you anywhere.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I had a very good day, the day seemed to have flown by very quickly actually. Maybe it is me. Today I practiced my singing and my Harmonica, it has been a while since I used my fathers Harmonica so I got a lot of good memories from the past. Peaceful ones.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well today had no differences I went to sell stuff and while in the car I was reading Catching Fire while a friend of mine was asleep behind me(I think).

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today ok, I am working on a new Martial Arts move that is making lots of progress. But it is in a way secret, so the details shall be hidden..

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today ok

Curse my typo's. Im batting a thousand by now. Today was ok*

..... carry on.
Showing 61-75 of 112