ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 94652
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Well, if i had to choose it would be blowing things up with the snap of my hand. Seriously who would not want to go to the plains, bringing a lot of stuff with you, and just blowing stuff up all day?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'd go with invisibility, for obvious reasons, but I'd also want the option to become incorporeal just in case the situation called for it. It would be very difficult to walk through walls otherwise.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Teleportation. First, to krakow, these a crossbow that i saw there in a trip, didnt bought it and i eat my heart about it since then.
then to rhodes, things i regrat not buying too. something like a quick travel around the world, seeing thing and buying tourist junk. i love tourist junk.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

*there is

Toejam
Toejam
39 posts
Peasant

i would hope i had my Phone with me or something cool like that.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Alright, time for a new question!

If you could have just one superpower for just one day, what superpower would you have and what would you do with this power?

I know this question has been done before but I want to hear what you guys think!

What will happen if I chose time-travel? If I went to the future or past would I be stuck there because then a day is over and I lose my power.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Teleportation.

Same here. Just so I could visit friends in other places quickly. Then I wouldn't have to waste money on a plane ticket and spend a few days down there.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Oh man, i marked myself so many dates in these period, i will be very busy. stoping this, assasinating these, helping these...

For myself, if i was a 1901 man, i am completly sure ill run to politics. the questions is wher i am and in what class. and the Language problem, as i know only english and hebrew...

Ill go to the army for sure in 1914. propebly *** an assistn to a general or a major.

Im not a guy who eat so much, so i hope ill survive 1929 crisis.

as a jew, i will propebly go to Israel at 1930+-, not in the very beggining, but yet when there is much to do. I want to belive that as a very diplomatoc man, i would be able to cool down a bit the heat between the arabs and the jews. There are so many things that in Hindsight i can do... even without Hindsight, i will surely do this, or even just try...

and here the question, do i have Hindsight or my memory is deleted?

oh and punisher, need help with the ford project?
just to be sure, i will fight to the death with you against churchil. go churchil! without farroq eygep wont join to the 1948 war, we could help them wit hgetting the british away and live in peace with each other. it almost happened you know, he just wanted to feel as a warrior king...

you say you will kill all the nation leaders... this will left england ruling the world you know... this is what you aim for?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

If you could have just one superpower for just one day, what superpower would you have and what would you do with this power?

Mind control
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

Super powers? hmm id pick telekinesis and you know do some super hero stuff.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'd like to be able to forget stuff I like so I could rediscover them over and over.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I think I would want to be able to be invisible as well. So many ways to have fun with that.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I would like to be able to die and then come back to life. It would answer a lot of questions and I could play some pretty horrific practical jokes...

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

The ability to create fresh water so civilizations could thrive anywhere in the world without worrying about a lack of the stuff. I'd have to find a pretty big tank to put it in though if I could only have this power for one day.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

To have the power to have an infinite number of wishes.

Showing 31-45 of 518