Posted Apr 29, '13 at 8:32pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,174 posts

1) Everything you hear about me is false

2) Everything you hear about me is true

3) I love paradoxes

4) I am not a SC2 HotS pro player and a member of TeamLiquid

5) I think blizzard is the best gaming company.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

1. I love the show Doctor Who.
2. Trust me, I'm the Doctor
3. I am very fond of reading.
4. If I want something, I will take ridiculous measures of getting it, up to and including going back in time, meeting myself, and making Eye contact, as well as ripping a hole in the space time continuum.
5. Allons-y

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 4:51pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

Well...I thought Sal would keep helping me out with this D=

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 5:59pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,172 posts

I would show people all the pictures I have of them on my cell phone and iPad. And video.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 7:57pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I'll just show people episodes of AFV, or every other video on the internet.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 1:26pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,230 posts

I'll start a secret cult that worships these animals, create a book about how they were Gods or something, and then spread the "Good News".

Also, to add a bit of flare, I'll say that they, oh I don't know, sacrificed themselves for us, which is why they're no longer here. Something to spice it up.

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 6:16pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

I wouldn't spread the knowledge at all. Cats and dogs don't help the eco-system very much. Only thing they do is poo, and the poop fertilizes the ground for plants. So I wouldn't tell anybody about that and fishes/lizards/birds would eventually become favorite pets.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 9:49am

darkblueoc

darkblueoc

36 posts

I wouldn't describe dogs or cats, I would describe The big cats like lions , tigers, and bobcats (oh my). Things like that.
Any dogs I mention would be like pit bulls or dovermans, the real mean and aggressive dogs. And wolves. However, foxes will be everyones favorite pet, and nobody would miss these "normal" pests...er...pets.

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 1:16am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

Time again for another situation!

Here's the situation...a supernatural being approaches you, telling you that it shall create a mate/partner for you. The catch, however, is that you only have control over 3 aspects/traits of the mate/partner (and they must be specific aspects/traits, mind you..no "she must be perfect" crap).
What three aspects/traits do you choose?

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 1:21am

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

363 posts

1. They must be hot
2. They must be funny
3. They must be intelligent.
The End.

Reply to Here's The Situation...

You must be logged in to post a reply!