ForumsThe Tavern

Here's The Situation...

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 8:00pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,177 posts

Go into the -

nah i'm kidding.

I would find some random door, and hold it shut, open it randomly, and just mess with the people who use it.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 6:32am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

I would scare my bullies, kicking them on the a** and tripping random persons.

Stop Bullying People That Are Weaker Than You.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 12:44pm

Balloon__Girl

Balloon__Girl

192 posts

I would be very happy to just be a fly on the wall and listen to people who weren't aware of my presence. Perhaps shift things around in the room whenever people weren't paying attention so they would turn around and be creeped out. And then I would continue to watch their reactions

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 4:00pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I'd go to restaurants and eat everybody's food. I don't know if they'd be more scared that their food is disappearing right before their eyes, or more displeased that they won't get to eat the food that they paid for, or get a refund for that matter, but any way it goes it will be worth it.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 6:34pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

Obviously I'd rob a bank or two.

No, I'd probably just pee in a public urinal and watch people stare in amazement as they watch pee flow by itself out of nowhere.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 9:44pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

I would sneak into people's homes and pretend to be a ghost. Paranormal activity isn't scary if you're the one causing all the stuff to happen. (Can't say the same to the people I would be scaring). I have a couple people in mind *mischievous smile spreads across my face*

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 10:01pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

And do try and keep this one out of the locker rooms... =P

What's the point of asking a question like that if you're just going to rule out everything I would do under those circumstances?

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 3:53am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

And I think we've gotten as far as we're going to get with this one... I'll try and post them more often so people don't lose interest too quickly...

(situation located at bottom of post)

Also, I'll ring doorbells/knock on doors and watch people's reaction when they realise that there's nobody there once they open the door.

Lol... wouldn't they just assume you're playing dingdong-ditch? =P

No, I'd probably just pee in a public urinal and watch people stare in amazement as they watch pee flow by itself out of nowhere.

Congratulations on making me laugh harder than usual! xD

What's the point of asking a question like that if you're just going to rule out everything I would do under those circumstances?

Oh please... you'll find a way to tie an innuendo into it no matter what I ask... =P

Anyway, as I stated at the top of this post, it's time for a new question!

You see a person of the opposite gender (or the same gender, if that's who you are attracted to) whom you find incredibly attractive. You really would like to talk to this person, but you've never met before. You're in a coffee shop. What's your opening line?

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:00am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,231 posts

"You look like the coffee I just ordered! Tall, hot and strong."

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 4:35am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

"You want coffee? You want coffee. Give this attractive lady a coffee. It's on me."

Reply to Here's The Situation...

You must be logged in to post a reply!