ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 94857
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

French fries. I practically live off those things already. It's amazing to me that I can still maintain such a small waste and healthy arteries.

Spaghetti would be my second choice. I can't get enough of that stuff either.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

pickles with a crab seasoning sprinkled on top of them. theyre awesome!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I can't decide between fries or baguette, I love both to death! xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what food would it be?

So, basically, what is our favorite food?

For me...soft tacos (with meat and cheese only) from Taco Bell
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

I would have to say bacon, because bacon is like a god compared to all other foods for me. :P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

PIZZA, PIZZA AND MORE PIZZA!
Italian blood

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I have favourite foods, but not that I could live off of. I could maybe manage to live off of asparagus or yellow/green bananas though. Addicting foods.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Pickles. Claussen dill pickles. The true taste of heaven.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

last two questions.

super power: Superman's powers, I would go around the world and see everything there is to see.

Food: PIZZA

~~~Darth Caedus

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I'm gonna go stereotypical and say curry, that way I have a huge list to choose from.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Ill say shrimps. God i can go nuts on them!

seconde option is my home made shusi. its my favorite recpie -

an omlete {just eggs and a little bit of milk, half a spoon or even less}

frozen fish fingers of nile queen fish. i can eat only them too!

i can eat them until ill blow.

third option is 'Elit' white chocolate with cookies bites in it. its the best chocolate bar in the world!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

If you had to eat just one food for the rest of your life, what food would it be?

Probably meat, corn, tomato and cucumber wrapped in a doaghy thing.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ummm... pizza maybe? it tastes good, i still like it even when its cold and you can pretty much put anything on it as topings so it would also be healthy. it has pretty much a little bit of most of the things a body needs so i think thats a pretty good choice
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Bacon. I would eat bacon for the rest of my life. I could never get tired of bacon, plus bacon would force me to work out to burn the fat I just ate so it is a win win situation. No wait!!! Lobster! I would eat that! Much more lean! But.... bacon, no Lobster.... but Bacon..... oh God! Ok I choose Lobster.... oh wait no butter, ok I am back to bacon. Bacon is my final decision! I hope....
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

But.... bacon, no Lobster.... but Bacon..... oh God!

Bacon-wrapped lobster! =D

I've been absent from the internet for a few days due to being so busy with other things, I haven't had time to post a new question in a while!

So here's the new question, and mind you it's very cliche but just bear with me here...

If you had $1 million (or the equivalent in your currency if you live in a different country) and you only had 1 month to spend it, what would you do with it?
Showing 61-75 of 518