ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 94798
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

And I think we've gotten as far as we're going to get with this one... I'll try and post them more often so people don't lose interest too quickly...

(situation located at bottom of post)

Also, I'll ring doorbells/knock on doors and watch people's reaction when they realise that there's nobody there once they open the door.

Lol... wouldn't they just assume you're playing dingdong-ditch? =P

No, I'd probably just pee in a public urinal and watch people stare in amazement as they watch pee flow by itself out of nowhere.

Congratulations on making me laugh harder than usual! xD

What's the point of asking a question like that if you're just going to rule out everything I would do under those circumstances?

Oh please... you'll find a way to tie an innuendo into it no matter what I ask... =P

Anyway, as I stated at the top of this post, it's time for a new question!

You see a person of the opposite gender (or the same gender, if that's who you are attracted to) whom you find incredibly attractive. You really would like to talk to this person, but you've never met before. You're in a coffee shop. What's your opening line?
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

"You look like the coffee I just ordered! Tall, hot and strong."

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

"You want coffee? You want coffee. Give this attractive lady a coffee. It's on me."

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

My opening line would probably be something from Grease...because ladies just love that movie.

After that, I'd follow it up probably with a Whitney Houston song, to show her I'm not only compassionate but also soulful.

Wait...did you mean the other kind of 'opening line'? =o

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

her

Wait, your a girl, she's a girl....
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Actually, pang isn't female, just find his post in the faces of AG thread.

I would just leave her standing there, I have no interest in anyone.

~~~Darth Caedus
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Why are you trying to trick the newbie? Everybody knows she only posts those as a ruse to confuse the rookies.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

"Hey, I just met you--and this is crazy--but here's my number.... so buy me coffee."

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Lesbianism.

Or in other words...check your privileges.

Why are you trying to trick the newbie? Everybody knows she only posts those as a ruse to confuse the rookies.

That..and I may or may not have been nervous of admitting I was a female and posted a picture of my friend. The ruse idea is a fun one, too. Let's stick with that one from now on.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Lesbianism

I don't know why, but I feel like that is misspelled.

That..and I may or may not have been nervous of admitting I was a female and posted a picture of my friend. The ruse idea is a fun one, too. Let's stick with that one from now on.

ok, w/e

~~~Darth Caedus
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

"Is that the smell of fresh, roasted coffee beans, or are you just happy to see me?"

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, great stuff you guys! I think I prefer this type of situation to the ones I had been doing before, for those of you who were actually here for that! =P

New situation... similar to the last one, but still different enough!

You see a person of the opposite gender (or the same gender, if that's who you are attracted to) whom you find incredibly attractive. You really would like to talk to this person, but you've never met before. The catch is, you're in a foreign country, and you can't speak a word of this country's native tongue! What do you say or do?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh this one is so obvious.

I speak extremely slow and loud to them. Everyone knows that English becomes understandable by everyone once you do that.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Create a small mixture of dry ice and water set to go off in ~1 minute, and hand it to her.

Or just what I said last time.

~~~Darth Caedus

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

What a flop that was... =/

Seriously, TWO replies?? That's a record low if I ever saw one!

New situation: You've been given a Midas touch, but instead of gold, your fingers can turn anything into a material of your choice. What material would you choose?

Showing 451-465 of 518