ForumsThe TavernHere's The Situation...

518 94659
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

• 518 Replies
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I would turn it into some sort of place that would offer a variety of forms of entertainment and make people pay to come visit. Things like a pool or theatre and stuff. Then I would use the profit to make a nice quiet house outside of that to live in.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Play the most epic game of hide-and-seek ever.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, I didn't realize it had been two whole weeks since I posted something here! My most sincere apologies to those of you who frequent this thread! But do bear in mind, anyone is allowed to post situations here... it's not just exclusive to me! =)

New situation: You've acquired a vending machine, but you can only put five different things in there. It's a normal-sized vending machine, so the items you choose must be able to fit in your average drink or candy machine. What items do you choose to vend?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would put in the following items: R2 bar, Reese's, R2 Cookies, pang pee, and Storm milk in a cup.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Apology not accepted and thrown out the window where the merciless Cerberus eats the apologetic letter and poops it on the front lawn of Hades as he chucks it into a ceiling fan and exclaims "When excretion hits the rotary blades of a machine that produces airflow." I kid, I just like to ramble on. Ooh what's that? A BUTTERFLY!

Underwear, Pants, Toilet Paper, Febreze, Hand Sanitizer

I will call it the "Vending Machine for Unfortunate Bathroom Mayhaps"
It will be immediately popular and no unfortunate victim of lack of toilet paper shall have to curse at the gods no more!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Tombstone pizza, mineral ice, lobsters, Smart cars, and fake Japanese boobs.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

A bag of clothes, a bag of food, a container filled with several water-filled plastic bottles, a gun with lots of ammo and a knife.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Ill put the following:

An ice cream that always break when falling (when you try to get it out, swoosh to the floor)

A soda cane with a dead crackroch (its a cackroch on crack) inside it

A gummey bears made out of plastic

A note which say what today is ok and what is as i mentioned

A chocolate bar. I just love chocolate. I cant do bad things to it

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I would put in roller skates, bar soap, marbles, banana peels, and wet floors. Anything people can slip on comically would be worth the profit I would not make from this idea.

chrystalfox
chrystalfox
20 posts
Nomad

Complete show of Black Butler

Complete show of Awkward.

Complete show of Sherlock

All My Chemical Romance CD's

All Blue October CD's

And the top of the machine would say "If you lonely and you know it buy a disk"

Jacen96
Jacen96