ForumsSupport ForumInteractive 3D Chat Room

17 4318
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Okay so i was thinking, what if you could create like your own 3D me thing, like on the wii...and have like a 3D chat room, It could also be interactive like being able to play games and sort...just to make eveyrthing more enjoyable? and to keep it original have different chat rooms based on your AP. This could also be used for your pic for submiting things..? What do u think?

• 17 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I don't think this would work, it would take A TON OF TIME to code something like that, and that's not really what this sites about, this sites about playing games, having funs, and making friends in the community really, we already have enough problems with the chat we have now, I just don't think this is at all a good idea. It (in my opinion) just wouldn't work!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

"like on the Wii" is already not original which AG is trying to achieve. I really think it would be way too hard to put something like this on the site, and it isn't exactly necessary. Also, using your pic is WRONG! Haven't you learned that puting your pic on the internet is a bad idea? I even appose MySpace and all that.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Yeah thanks for the opinion, personally that would be nearly impossible but i just wanted to know what ppl thought if it did happen.

And not a real pic..a comp pic...like u can create the body and sorts.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh, well that would be even more hard and more similar to the Wii....

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

...just a thought.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

that would just be too much to create, isnt the chatting here well enuf?(not talking about the chat room)

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

no..not for the technology we have today.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

We do have quite advanced technology, but it would be too much work for something so insignificant and not needed.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

...u actually think chatting like this is effecient?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well how would u feel if u had to code every bit of this 3d data for hours aday just to have a better way of talkinig?

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

relly good idea and worth takiing there time on

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

i know..if there team can put together a website....and have all of this stuff on it.....they could take some time to code it.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

okay i sware to god, if they make this...that would be the only thing ppl would get on armor to do.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Good idea, although why limit it to the chat room that would be a waste.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I still think that this really wont work. Good try though loserpoop.

Showing 1-15 of 17