Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Knightmare Tower

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 8:39pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

I love everything about this game. Slashing monsters is extremely satisfying and it's an upgrade game so of course it gets more awesome as you get further into the game.

What is or was the hardest part for you in this game? For me it was completing the quests that required remaining at a constant speed level for 15-25 seconds, even though after I completed all of them I was still asking for more.

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 11:05pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,505 posts

Knightmare Tower is definitely addicting, still repetitive. But all in all it's a good game. My hardest part for me in the game is when I get overwhelmed and I can't do anything. But that's my fault for not slashing the monsters quick enough.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 12:06am

claytonordie

claytonordie

3 posts

whatever you do don't waste your time getting the 200,000 potion

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 11:54am

memodude

memodude

2 posts

whats in it?

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 6:36pm

kuffyruff

kuffyruff

207 posts

It varied between plays, but I found that the hardest part for me (at least earlier on) was managing to stay alive. I tended to avoid upgrading health or damage too much so as to concentrate more on speed, but found that I was quickly overpowered with the stronger enemies.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 1:52am

bTRAIN

bTRAIN

23 posts

Yeah, I agree. Fantastic game. If you buy your upgrades evenly, it's fairly easy to get further each play.

The worst enemies are definitely the ones that shoot stuff at you. Like the stupid wizards. Prioritize them first.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 2:10pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

My hardest part for me in the game is when I get overwhelmed and I can't do anything. But that's my fault for not slashing the monsters quick enough.

Enough monsters on the screen allow for random clicking. When lava appears though and you can't slash the monsters fast enough that's about all you can do since there's no Kamehameha option.

I tended to avoid upgrading health or damage too much so as to concentrate more on speed

Bad idea. Speed is important but if you can't kill a wizard in two hits it's almost useless.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 5:24pm

thejax123

thejax123

39 posts

Hardest part when there are soo much ennemies while lava is coming.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 6:46pm

The_Fire_Ninja

The_Fire_Ninja

14 posts

Its pretty fun to play and I like getting achievements and stuff like that.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 7:50am

0pp

0pp

16 posts

The hardest part for me is when I have to face wisards and the spiky pink chain things

Reply to Knightmare Tower

You must be logged in to post a reply!