ForumsGamesKnightmare Tower

24 4920
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I love everything about this game. Slashing monsters is extremely satisfying and it's an upgrade game so of course it gets more awesome as you get further into the game.

What is or was the hardest part for you in this game? For me it was completing the quests that required remaining at a constant speed level for 15-25 seconds, even though after I completed all of them I was still asking for more.

• 24 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Knightmare Tower is definitely addicting, still repetitive. But all in all it's a good game. My hardest part for me in the game is when I get overwhelmed and I can't do anything. But that's my fault for not slashing the monsters quick enough.

claytonordie
claytonordie
3 posts
Farmer

whatever you do don't waste your time getting the 200,000 potion

memodude
memodude
2 posts
Nomad

whats in it?

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

It varied between plays, but I found that the hardest part for me (at least earlier on) was managing to stay alive. I tended to avoid upgrading health or damage too much so as to concentrate more on speed, but found that I was quickly overpowered with the stronger enemies.

bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I agree. Fantastic game. If you buy your upgrades evenly, it's fairly easy to get further each play.

The worst enemies are definitely the ones that shoot stuff at you. Like the stupid wizards. Prioritize them first.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

My hardest part for me in the game is when I get overwhelmed and I can't do anything. But that's my fault for not slashing the monsters quick enough.

Enough monsters on the screen allow for random clicking. When lava appears though and you can't slash the monsters fast enough that's about all you can do since there's no Kamehameha option.

I tended to avoid upgrading health or damage too much so as to concentrate more on speed

Bad idea. Speed is important but if you can't kill a wizard in two hits it's almost useless.
thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

Hardest part when there are soo much ennemies while lava is coming.

The_Fire_Ninja
The_Fire_Ninja
15 posts
Nomad

Its pretty fun to play and I like getting achievements and stuff like that.

0pp
0pp
18 posts
Jester

The hardest part for me is when I have to face wisards and the spiky pink chain things

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

The hardest part for me is also completing the quests that require keeping the speed bonus to a certain level. I find it hard to be always checking the speed bonus and kill the right number of monsters.

However, I also have difficulties in not falling down the tower. When I'm surrounded by monsters, I tend to click like a maniac though I know that those monsters can be killed with just one or two hits. That makes me fall down many times.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

The hardest part for me is also completing the quests that require keeping the speed bonus to a certain level.

I had so much trouble with every single one of those quests. I never took into consideration how much lower the speed bonus got when I got hit or fell down the tower.

When I'm surrounded by monsters, I tend to click like a maniac though I know that those monsters can be killed with just one or two hits. That makes me fall down many times.

Happens to me every round. I always underestimate my sword's power so I click on monsters too many times and fall down the tower, then continue clicking after I've fallen.
Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

So addicting. I want to play it again and again-even after I defeated the boss! It's very creative with all the monsters and stuff you can buy at the shop! It's really fun.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Happens to me every round. I always underestimate my sword's power so I click on monsters too many times and fall down the tower, then continue clicking after I've fallen

It's good to know I'm not the only one who's experiencing this. I started to think that I had some problem... :P

and stuff you can buy at the shop

One of the items available on the shop that surprised me the most was the last potion. I wasn't expecting its results at all and it made me laugh when I used it for the first time.
NXGamer18
NXGamer18
3 posts
Nomad

I find this game very addictive. It is very fun but 1 thing I hated was that I wanted to switch to my computer from my laptop and play it. But due to no online saves I could not do this. Either way this game is Freaking AMAZING!

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

One of the items available on the shop that surprised me the most was the last potion. I wasn't expecting its results at all and it made me laugh when I used it for the first time.

I hadn't played the other game so I didn't get it at first, but it did give me a new game to play and I've since become addicted to that one as well.
Showing 1-15 of 24