ForumsNews and FeedbackSmall AG3 Update

74 19346
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I've seen a lot of questions about the status of AG3 in various forums. RonJohn recently made a post on GetSatisfaction that I think clears up most of your questions, but maybe you haven't seen it, so I'm going to quote it here...

Here's a little more detail about the beta website ending on August 31st:

Only the beta site (beta.armorgames.com) is going away, not the normal site at armorgames.com
The purpose of the beta site was to try new ideas, test performance and technology solutions. We tried a lot of new things and measured if players used them, if they liked them, and if they helped the site. The best stuff will live on at: armorgames.com, the bad stuff will die a horrible, horrible death.
The plan is to start applying the things we learned to the normal site... so, you're going to see a lot of awesome changes coming up in the near future.

The features that we've tested in the beta, and that are being talked about in this forum, are going to start being introduced into the site as you see it now.

I've also unstickied several of the threads in this forum that are not entirely relevant now -- there are simply too many stickies and this forum is hard to navigate.

All of the admins are all working hard for the new additions, and we're excited about what's coming!
  • 74 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

So I think this may be the first time in quite a while where everyone is quite happy with the Admins. Especially with Ferret and Boppins...lately when there is a problem they are on it in a heartbeat and get it fixed even faster...so I just want to give a big ol' Thank you!

I would also like to thank the admins. They have really made this website come alive once again. Great work guys!
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks fellas, we have a great team of tech guys working to get things fixed. Most things are resolved now.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Thanks fellas, we have a great team of tech guys working to get things fixed. Most things are resolved now.

Are you allowed to tell us the exact date of the next update and what's coming with it, or is it always going to be a surprise?

A good policy when releasing updates is to make a thread for it so we know exactly what is with it, instead of having users figure it out on our own. You did this with the armatars showing up in comments, just keep at it.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I understand what you're saying Ghost, I will touch base with them on Monday and see if I can give a heads-up. Sometimes a date/time isn't announced because something may come up however .

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

so I just want to give a big ol' Thank you!
Me too.
THANK YOU!!!
MachineOfEpic
MachineOfEpic
12 posts
Nomad

i get what your really saying..

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

i get what your really saying..

Do you thinks the admins are hiding something?
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

you should do the Clan part next that would get new people evolved

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

you should do the Clan part next that would get new people evolved

We are evolving the newbies now?? Oh snap..

But in seriousness...involved (I'm guessin you meant) in what? If they are a part of the site..they are already involved. If you mean involved in the community...them being in a clan doesn't necessarily mean they would get involved
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

they are already involved

Need to fix this....if they have a profile (which they would need to be in a clan I would imagine) then they are already involved. And I'd find it hard to believe that they would know about the clan before the site itself
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Like any Flash Gaming website, ArmorGames wants to become the biggest website around and the reason someone will make an account here would be the primary reason: being able to play games.
The exsistence of clans within the community is a social aspect to the website and thus a secondary feature, so this won't be as high up on the task list as users might like to see and therefor (probably) not worked on this very moment, allthough I could be wrong of course...

Showing 61-71 of 74