ForumsGamesBorderlands 2

42 6303
TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

I heard its being released soon, or already out, but are any of you buying it or have played it, I need to check if Its good because I think the graphics are unique but I haven't a banana if the game play is similar

• 42 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I know I need corrosive, but I can't get any! I will look for one next time I play.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I know I need corrosive, but I can't get any! I will look for one next time I play.

The NPC Tiny Tina would give you a corrosive pistol as a quest reward in one of her quests.

Other than that, explosive weapons are also good against them.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yes, I finally beat that constructor. I used a shock weapon i got. Still cant find a corosive. I got I nice sniper out of it.
Where is that mission with tiny Tina?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Where is that mission with tiny Tina?

The one that she asked you to gather her "Guests" for her tea party
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Looks like Maya wins again in the category Best in Class! I still very much enjoy Zer0, however, because of his cool demeanor and his monstrously-high melee damage output. That's what I wanted this whole time when playing Borderlands: a class or at least a skill tab which focuses on powering up your melee attacks.

Unfortunately, being pro-melee is a terrible way to play the game, both in survival and how you're meant to experience Borderlands.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

The one that she asked you to gather her "Guests" for her tea party

Just found it. While I was around there, I dd the mission with the ****** mutant bugs. I got a nice corrosive sniper out of it.
Unfortunately, being pro-melee is a terrible way to play the game, both in survival and how you're meant to experience Borderlands.

You could level up the sniper side or the third tree. I can't remember it's name right now. I think it's cunning....
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Felt this needed a bump.
I find it kinda annoying that you have to play side missions. I mean, I want to know what happens in the story, but I dont want it to be ridiculously hard. I just beat the bloodwing missions at level 17-18 (I leveled up.) when I should be at 19+. Thankfully, I got help from a level 25 buddy. Other wise I was screwed. Now I have to go and play a bunch of side missions. Some of them are ok, but I just get reeeeeally into the story lines :P

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Hey guys, I've seen the game and would love to buy it but, is there any dialog option to make it more....PG so to speak. I don't care about violence or gore, the of that the marrier

Welterweight426
Welterweight426
21 posts
Nomad

Its even better than the first. It has a plot, which is good news. There are characters with some depth and of course, loads of guns.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the Borderland series, neither the frst nor the sequel. They're just not my type of games.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

I don't really like the Borderland series, neither the frst nor the sequel. They're just not my type of games.

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE???!!!

(Haha! Just kidding)
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

I beat the game a few days after the release. The game is amazingly well done and handsome jack is one of the best video game vilans i have ever seen in a looooong time.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Played it today on my friend, must say the graphics style is really unique.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

I love borderlands, yet i just got it and my friend is the highest level but he wont tell me what level. what is the highest level? 40?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I just played Borederlands 2 today! I LOVE THIS GAME! It is amazing on so many levels, now I see why people are obsessed with it. My favorite character is Zero, the Assassin guy. My sister and her friend found it difficult but I liked him! He was capital A awesome! I will most defiantly buy this game.

Showing 16-30 of 42