ForumsGamesBorderlands 2

42 6295
TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

I heard its being released soon, or already out, but are any of you buying it or have played it, I need to check if Its good because I think the graphics are unique but I haven't a banana if the game play is similar

• 42 Replies
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

I love borderlands, yet i just got it and my friend is the highest level but he wont tell me what level. what is the highest level? 40?

Right now, 50. but the level cap will increase after some dlcs.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Who here has played the mechromancer? She's pretty fun.

Also, has anyone completed the You. Will. Die Challenge yet? Once my friends and I all reach level 50 we're going to try it.

Fecit
Fecit
13 posts
Nomad

40?

I think its 50, but im not sure...
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Who here has played the mechromancer? She's pretty fun.

Those skill names are pretty awesome too.

-Chillz
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

[quote]Also, has anyone completed the You. Will. Die Challenge yet? Once my friends and I all reach level 50 we're going to try it.[quote]

If you have the chance to join my game (If you are playing on the PC), you will see how fast I kill that guy...

By the way, my steam name is "[GR]TROLLFACE" if you wanna join me in steam.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Sigh... I swear i won't get used to this forum... Let me rephrase

Also, has anyone completed the You. Will. Die Challenge yet? Once my friends and I all reach level 50 we're going to try it.

If you have the chance to join my game (If you are playing on the PC), you will see how fast I kill that terramorphous guy...

By the way, my steam name is "[GR]TROLLFACE" if you wanna join me in steam.
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

got a question anyone who plays borderland games think they could of made a better graphics idea? I personally hate it

abrazilanposer
abrazilanposer
10 posts
Shepherd

Borderlands 2 is beyond amazing. I've had it for three days and I'm still no where near done with the game. There is so many different things to do in this game. I give it a 10/10

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

got a question anyone who plays borderland games think they could of made a better graphics idea? I personally hate it

Personally, I feel that the graphics aren't spectacular but its unique in its comic book art style. The graphics aren't that good but the art is great, but the graphics changed a lot from the old Borderlands to Borderlands 2.

Anyway, if you are playing games for their graphics, you are going to have a bad time.
AdFShadows
AdFShadows
3 posts
Blacksmith

my favorite is Zero XD

abrazilanposer
abrazilanposer
10 posts
Shepherd

This game is sooo amazing. Truly one of the best games I have ever played

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Bnk3r was a bit of a let down. He only broke my shields twice.

Showing 31-42 of 42