Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The "Obama phone"

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:28pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

586 posts

Personally I find this funny, but what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNW4kEdBmhU

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:38pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,590 posts

I think it's annoying, to say the least. Why does it show it three times?

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:40pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

586 posts

don't know, but I just find it funny that someone would vote for Obama just for getting a free phone.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:44pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

It's not altogether surprising. Election goodies and pork barrel politics has always been a part of elections.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 12:54pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

586 posts

reminds me of my time in kindegarden. I got bribed with a lolipop not to say anything bad about my teacher. I was happy!:D

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 4:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

reminds me of my time in kindegarden. I got bribed with a lolipop not to say anything bad about my teacher

Wait..your teacher bribed you to not say anything bad about him/her? Is that what that says?

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 5:30pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

It's not altogether surprising. Election goodies and pork barrel politics has always been a part of elections.

true, but phones?
did he forget they have a 16 trillion dollar debt?
normally you get some small worthless junk. only to advertise and no real further use. this is actually worth something. -.-'

Wait..your teacher bribed you to not say anything bad about him/her? Is that what that says?

doesn't matter who bribed him. the point is the bribe, not the story behind it. ;)

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 1:20am

SSTG

SSTG

11,111 posts

Knight

Here we go again, same broken record.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 4:42am

Moe

Moe

1,780 posts

true, but phones?
normally you get some small worthless junk. only to advertise and no real further use. this is actually worth something. -.-'

Its helpful if you looking something up before complaining about it.  This is a government program that began in 1985, and provides phones for low income Americans.  Its not for supporting Obama.

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 8:02am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

No....the Republicans tried to get immediate funding to build a huge bridge in 2008 for example...

Reply to The "Obama phone"

You must be logged in to post a reply!