ForumsThe TavernCan you give me a...

6 2086
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I didn't know what to put this on, Games, S&S or walkthroughs, or the tavern. But I decided The Tavern. Moving on.

I want to be a car or boat mechanic when I grow up, but I really wanna go to deVry University(it's Graphic Design and creating games) I know computers and cars a good bit, but I'd love to do the 2nd one, and AG will be good to submit stuff so I can make it for the big time money. So can you give me a graphic design walk through? Or suggest some good software to download/buy because I have none of that on my comp. Thanks.

~PMB68~

• 6 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I agree that the Tavern is the best place for it. It's discussing your future which is relevant to anything on Armor Games and is not something about the world. Well, DeVry is a pretty cool University. That does sound like a good job. Helping make the WWW a better place. I either want to become an Attorney or a Pilot. I want to either go to Harvard for Attorney but I'm not sure for Pilot. I want to also learn a little bit about Gaming designing. I have a surplus amount of ideas in my head.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well I want to be a scientist or a nanotechnologist...so that doesnt really help you!

Also, I live in Australia, so I don't really know what you are talkin about!

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, thanks for the support, King Ryan thats cool of you to say and all I guess but it's kinda spam... Your still a cool dude, though. This is not spam I am recognizing spam.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

ZOMG, how can you not understand that? And it would go on Walkthroughs because I am looking for a WALKTHROUGH on graphic creation.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Ummm....uh...what?

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Ok... Let me explain this SLOWLY... I just want the link to a graphic design tutorial video or something like that.

Showing 1-6 of 6