ForumsGamesFIFA 13 any different to 12 ?

4 1575
JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

is fifa 13 any different to Fifa 12 cause thinkin of gettin it but dont wanna pay $70(â¬54) to find out ? its out where i live, dont think if its out everywhere though yet. Any news or views ? just comment.

• 4 Replies
thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

I think the gamelay will be the same with some improvement,we can now only wait for revies then decide.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Fifa 13 is one of my absolute favourite FIFA titles I have ever played (apart from 2006 world cup). I'd seriously recommend buying it because it has a way different feel then 12. Oh yeah, and I need someone to play clubs with.

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

FIFA 13 have some improvement in graphic and gameplay.
but i'm not sure about the player movement, as far i know fifa 11 have better player movement than fifa 12

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

There has been a lot of changes, ball control is very, very hard, and the Player Impact Engine is mind bobbling, defenders are wayyy harder to beat, all the squads, ofcourse, have been updated, except that Sergio Ramos' (Real Madrid) look has not been updated.

There are a lot of amazing changes, and you should definitely buy it. Weird thing is, I hate EA and their games, but this one was quite different, different enough to suck me in.

Showing 1-4 of 4