Forums

ForumsForum Games

RPG land! The place to help build a RPG!

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 5:52pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

528 posts

@ gariss: Thanks! you just made my job so much easier! your hired! and good ideas, keep them

@ unknown: I said you could be a builder, an adventurer, or both. then I changed the rules, and now you cant be both.

@ JalapenoFez:
cool ideas.

Heres more men for the E.D.

E.D. Firebat: LVL 5, HP 225, Aggresive
The firebat ranks are men that have been tortured by fire and heat untill they have grown attached to it. Now they serve the men that gave them the gift of fire.

E.D. Cruiser: LVL 71, HP 40,000, Aggresive (MINI-BOSS)
The battle cruisers of the E.D. are very big and very expensive. That is why only 200 have ever been deployed. these cruisers as they're called are only driven by the finest men, and have enough evacuation pods to evacuate an army to finish whoever crashed it. If you encounter one of these, your most likely screwed.

E.D. Pilot: LVL 32-35, HP 300-500, Passive-Aggressive
The pilots of E.D. they are a force to be reckoned. If you manage to anger the E.D. enough, these men will be all you see.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 5:56pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

528 posts

Oh!
Friendly creatures will help you in battle, like an ally but it they die, they're dead forever and you will have to find another to help you.

And also, occasionally the towns will get attacked and change factions. So if the tylorians attack an E.D. outpost and win, the outpost will be turned over to tyloria.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 5:05pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Name: Azywng
Rank XP: 0/100
Things: Shotgun (Close range dishes out 70-100 damage, far away can dish out as little as 2-5 damage), Shotgun shells (You need at least one to use the shotgun)

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 5:14pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Things:
Weapons and Ammo:
Pump-Action Shotgun (Close range dishes out 70-100 damage, far away can dish out as little as 2-5 damage), Shotgun shells (You need at least one to use the shotgun)
Towns:
Liberty City Lvl 30-40 Has several gangs, such as the Portland Island Triads, the Leone Family, the Yakuza... etc.
Creatures/NPCs:
Pedestrian 50 HP, LVL 1, Neutral
Just another pedestrian walking around Liberty City, etc. If attacked they will fight back with fists. Drops Cash upon death and can pickpocketed.
Pickpocket 50 HP, LVL 1, Neutral
Will steal cash from others, otherwise just like normal pedestrians.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 6:08pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Things:
Creatures/NPCs:
Policeman 100 HP, LVL 2, Neutral
Protects the Pedestrians from theives, carjackers, etc. Attacking a Civilian, among other crimes, will cause a policeman to show up and try to knock you down with nightsticks. If you resist arrest, more policemen will show up and use pistols, shotguns, helis with machineguns, etc.
Weapons and Ammo:
Nightstick (Dishes out up to 60 dmg, has a chance to knock down the target)
Pistol (Dishes out 30-40 dmg, ranged) Pistol ammo (Need at least one to use the pistol)
Vehicles:
Police Car (Very fast, has 200 HP, can run over people and can be use d to reduce time to reach an area. Has 5 Shotgun shells and a shotgun  stashed inside.)

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 6:17pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Things:
Groups:
The Portland Island Triads: A group of triads on Portland Island. They had a fish factory as a front, but then Claude blew it up.
Creatures/NPCs:
Triad Pistol Man 100 HP, LVL 2, Neutral
: A triad equipped with a pistol. Has 100 HP, attacks with a pistol when he is attacked, and drops some ammo upon death. Is a LVL 3 NPC.
Claude 500 HP, LVL 45, Neutral
The protagonist of GTA 3, he is hated by every gang, and is pretty much mute. His current location is unknown, but he is probably in a big city like Liberty. Has a pistol, a pump-action shotgun, a uzi, a sniper rifle, some molotovs and grenades, an AK, an M16, a rocket launcher, and a minigun.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 6:20pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Rank 1-3: Can only make monsters.
Rank 3-5: can make monsters with stats (can use magic, nuetral, ETC.) can make bandit towns and mess with affairs
Rank 5-8: can make real towns and affairs in them.
Rank 8-10: can enlist to become an admin.
Admin: Makes EVERTHING! can even change the rules with permission from a lead admin

Dangit I forgot! You forgot the equipment, such as pistols, swords, sniper rifles, etc. Also, forget everything I typed, unless I have the rank for it.

Posted Oct 11, '12 at 8:06pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Name: Bluydee
Things:

Decided to give this a try, since I'm usually never feeling like posting.

Flesh Ghoul: LVL 2, HP 70(AGG.)
The flesh creatures were a botched experiment that has spiraled out of control. These ghouls are the result of the human test subjects.

Flesh Hound: LVL 2, HP 40(AGG)
The flesh hounds are the result of the dogs taken part of the experiment. They hunt down and easily surround their prey.

Flesh Hulk: LVL 5, HP 200(AGG)
Keep moving. Whenever they see you, you are already dead.

Posted Oct 12, '12 at 10:47am

Garriss

Garriss

7 posts

Azy, this RPG is medieval-fantasy. So... your units/equipment are out of place. Bludyee, nice ones, I will be posting the new organized list after others will post.

Posted Oct 13, '12 at 9:43am

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Ugh! I kind of wish there was a modern and sci-fi era or something like that.
Things:
Equipment: Rusty Sword. Deals 20-30 damage per hit, pretty liable to break...
Wood Sword. Deals 10-20 damage per hit, can break easily as well.

Reply to RPG land! The place to help build a RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!