Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Pupolar Armor Game's people

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 8:55pm

ultimatesanta

ultimatesanta

88 posts

I have been thinking, are there people on armor games, that are, kinda "famous" The only one i can think of is Ernie15, yah, you.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 9:15pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,180 posts

Lol, so there's only one "famous" person on this entire site? What about the mods and the admins? The rest of the top 10, including the #1  user? And of course, how could you leave out the developers?

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 9:25pm

daleks

daleks

3,128 posts

I would say that lots of the mods and admins are not popular because they are never on. I don't really look at who is popular or not though. I just go by who helps the site.

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 7:38am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,840 posts

Lol, so there's only one "famous" person on this entire site? What about the mods and the admins? The rest of the top 10, including the #1  user? And of course, how could you leave out the developers?

idk about the rest but honestly the only person from the ag crew i know is john and that only because he made a game. i dont even look at the top 10 (and cant imagine anyone else do it unless its their goal) so the only famous people id say would be people who post alot (and in a smart way) on the threads

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 12:36pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,721 posts

yeah listen to that there blue rabbit. if you want to be popular you gotta acted all soffistacted and fancy like, aint no moron gunna get popular acting all stupid and junk

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 4:21pm

StDrake

StDrake

183 posts

Most of what I can recall are indeed ag devs..most..John, Joey Betz..and the creep in the post above me. You're everywhere or what?

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 4:38pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,817 posts

Sometimes I wonder if people consider me popular. Then I remember I don't care.

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 5:03pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,721 posts

sometimes i wonder if people think that i'm a creep on here, then i remember that nobody (until now, as far as i remember) has ever said anything about me being a creep, then i try harder

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 5:12pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

593 posts

Popular would require someone to actually strive to be popular, or even better, care. It's a matter of opinion. I think Noteworthy people would be a much more suitable title.

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 5:17pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,148 posts

Knight

Hmm, popular? I would say either Ernie15 or firetail_madness. Or!!! Skeleton_Pilot. =)

Reply to Pupolar Armor Game's people

You must be logged in to post a reply!