ForumsThe TavernPupolar Armor Game's people

108 16399
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking, are there people on armor games, that are, kinda "famous" The only one i can think of is Ernie15, yah, you.

• 108 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, so there's only one "famous" person on this entire site? What about the mods and the admins? The rest of the top 10, including the #1 user? And of course, how could you leave out the developers?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I would say that lots of the mods and admins are not popular because they are never on. I don't really look at who is popular or not though. I just go by who helps the site.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Lol, so there's only one "famous" person on this entire site? What about the mods and the admins? The rest of the top 10, including the #1 user? And of course, how could you leave out the developers?

idk about the rest but honestly the only person from the ag crew i know is john and that only because he made a game. i dont even look at the top 10 (and cant imagine anyone else do it unless its their goal) so the only famous people id say would be people who post alot (and in a smart way) on the threads
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

yeah listen to that there blue rabbit. if you want to be popular you gotta acted all soffistacted and fancy like, aint no moron gunna get popular acting all stupid and junk

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

Most of what I can recall are indeed ag devs..most..John, Joey Betz..and the creep in the post above me. You're everywhere or what?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Sometimes I wonder if people consider me popular. Then I remember I don't care.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

sometimes i wonder if people think that i'm a creep on here, then i remember that nobody (until now, as far as i remember) has ever said anything about me being a creep, then i try harder

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Popular would require someone to actually strive to be popular, or even better, care. It's a matter of opinion. I think Noteworthy people would be a much more suitable title.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, popular? I would say either Ernie15 or firetail_madness. Or!!! Skeleton_Pilot. =)

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Popular? Popular as in well known of popular as in both well known and extremly liked? Quite frankly,Killersup knows alot of people don't like him,however over 80% of users know Killersup,atleast.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

over 80% of users
80% of active members,Killersup is sorry about that little mistake.Not really,but he wants to sound nice.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Lin is the most pupolar AG person.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Lin is the most pupolar AG person.

It'll probably end up being someone I do know of...but at the moment I can't recall this Lin person...who is he/she?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

who is he/she?

rayoflight3
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

do you mean this rayoflight3? because he doesn't seem all that active

Showing 1-15 of 108