ForumsThe TavernPupolar Armor Game's people

108 16429
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking, are there people on armor games, that are, kinda "famous" The only one i can think of is Ernie15, yah, you.

• 108 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Vote: I vote MrDayCee since he is the most active Top 10 user, and he posts in high quality.

NOOOOO!!!! You ruined it Patrick!!! =P

Ah, the battle is lost... *throws towel*
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Most popular eh? There was a thread about well known or people you know I think, but this one is far different than the other.

As for the most popular on AG....... eh how about the Creator of AG!..... yeah that's about it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Self voting is bad enough, but it's worse when one tries to deny a self vote.

Ah patrick. I haven't talked with you in a while. I can see you are still serious as ever.
As for the most popular on AG....... eh how about the Creator of AG!..... yeah that's about it.

Yes, he is deffinetly the most popular even though most of us have no idea who he is. Totes most &quotupolar"
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

Just realized I spelled popular wrong, sorry everybody. pickpocket, thanks for making me realize that.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Don't try to deny voting for yourself. I think TheChillzMaster meant to vote for himself, and you edited a quote of his post to vote for yourself through TheChillzMaster.

You're just jealous that Our Friendly Neighborhood Satanist didn't vote for you. He was obviously so enshrouded in my enamor that he accidentally typed in his own name as opposed to my own. Sadly, our dear friend Chillz is only human, and thus subject to the same fallibility as all of ourselves. You would all do wise to take heart from such a noble character, and never let the fear of failure, however gross, prevent you from attempting any just cause..
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

my reaction to people who voted for themselves was kind of like:

haha.... not funny (rolling my eyes thinking that was lame and unoriginal). im guessing im not the only one who reacted that way and thats not a response a popular person usually gets is it?

I've never heard of you, so your argument is automatically voided since the opinions of the unpopular masses mean nothing to the select, popular few.

Popular people can also get away with double posting, ergo I will not apologize for doing it.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I vote Mav for his jocular arrogance.

Oh, and calm down. The voting is supposed to be a joke. >_>

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Just realized I spelled popular wrong, sorry everybody. pickpocket, thanks for making me realize that.

Ts what I do.
Oh, and calm down. The voting is supposed to be a joke.

I love how you had to put that their because some of us, Patrick, can't take a joke.
Glad to see sal loosening up. He seemed like a serious little boy before....
Ok, why and how hasn't this been locked yet? I mean, our sheer arrogance alone should have been enough. Ah well. I'm not gonna complain, this lets us pupolar people boast about our pupolariness.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Ok, why and how hasn't this been locked yet? I mean, our sheer arrogance alone should have been enough.

It is enteraining to watch people so desperate for attention in anything they do to also require it from strangers in forums, within a gaming site.

Ah well. I'm not gonna complain, this lets us pupolar people boast about our pupolariness.

Pfft, this site would fall into disarray without my subtle presence.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Ah well. I'm not gonna complain, this lets us pupolar people boast about our pupolariness.

I hear you man.
Pfft, this site would fall into disarray without my subtle presence.

You mad bro?
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

No votes yet for these suave gentlemen? Oh, and I take my well-hidden vote for Maverick and change it to the pony on the right.

http://i.imgur.com/UP6xH.jpg

-Chillz

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I don't know who the most popular people are on the forums. I mean I see a lot of people pop up on some forums but there is no-one in particular that sticks out to me. And from the mods there are a few who show up these days. Gantic and Cenere used to be quite active but Cenere left or paused or whatever and I wouldn't know what happened to Gantic.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

this lets us pupolar people boast about our pupolariness.

Hey now...I'm not pupolar, but I'm still gonna boast aboot myself! I mean...I'm wonderful! Why shouldn't I?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Hey now...I'm not pupolar, but I'm still gonna boast aboot myself! I mean...I'm wonderful! Why shouldn't I?

I said pupolar people only! Shame on you, with your non-pupolarness!
But I on the other hand can boast. I have three balls. Get at me.
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I can't believe I didn't make anybody's list. For shame AG. Don't forget the people who used to be here, like magegreywolf, valkery1119, that guy with the giraffe avatar who's name eludes me at this particular juncture, orion, and hosts of others. Come on, don't let the old ones die out.

Showing 31-45 of 108