ForumsThe TavernPupolar Armor Game's people

108 16430
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

I have been thinking, are there people on armor games, that are, kinda "famous" The only one i can think of is Ernie15, yah, you.

• 108 Replies
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I've always been a Tavern person, by the way.

Me too, the tavern was first one i went in to. i go to the writing forum sometimes. 95% of my posts are in the tavern, 3% in writing, and 2% in flashgames.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Of course, daleks, Skele, knight, the mods, killersup, Ernie and a hundred other people don't really have a place to call "home."

The Tavern is my home. Everywhere else is a rendezvous point.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

When I started to participate in the forums. I mostly posted in the video games section and flash games section. And also the Sonny forum as well. But then, I began to branch out and posted in the tavern and forum games.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Just replying to those who replied me. I've no more opinions about this thread. For now.

Ah Roger, you miss spelled pupolar twice. You replaced it with &quotopular". Da fauq man?

Ma bad. Pupolar people should really be addressed to as such.

The best line ever said,ever.*sniff sniff* that was beautiful, Killersup almost cried in his ghostly essence.

Hm. Thanks if that was for real.

Let's look at the people who are in the top 10 right now: FT, Ernie, Google57, Roadripper, plokkey, MrDayCee, Carlie, tennisman24, yours truly, and Xcalibur45. As I recall, all of us have at least a fair amount of posts, but the most important source of AP is the crapload of comments we've all made. Tru fax.

You're rather right. But I bet even your comments had some sort of quality.

Plus, when it comes to merits, it's probable that many of these people have buckets of them. Something very unusual to the general AG user.

This thread IS bias.

Eeyup.

And...

My point is, Roger said that the top 10 got to where they were because of the quality forum posts they've made. Not to insult the current crop of users, but I burst into laughter when I saw that. Going back to the past, I've seen people jack their AP counts up without making a meaningful contribution to the forums.

Hm... eh... yep. I've made an unnecessary and wrong generalization. My bad. But there are some on the top-most ranks who have done so.

And I think that the quality of the posts used to lead to more posts. If I see a crappy post, it's not probable that I'll want to start a discussion with this user. Or even wanting to talk to it more. It has happened before with me: I've saw a well-written post and went to the user's profile to comment on it. A convo was trigged and more AP was earned.

tl;dr -- plenty of AP /=/ respect

For sure. But with lot of AP, it comes the highlights of being in the top 10 and getting like a crowd of fans. How many comments FT gets a month from new users who see him at the very top?

Closing arguments: I felt like quoting this:

Agree'd.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

MrDayCee, Mino, and some solemn posters live in Popular Media.

... did somebody just vote for me? Did they, really? Holy crap, holy crap! Ok Im done with the crap rant now.

I have made the Tavern my home to, I feel most comfortable here. Subjects that interest me have always been in the Tavern. Nice and comfy cozy.
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

d_dude, Manly, pang, vinster, Santi, BRAAINZz, pickpocket, spikeabc, fries, SSTG, and ultimatesanta reign the Video and Flash Game forums. Wait, sorry, Chillz runs it, Those are his minions.

I chuckled.

Makes sense enough. When I'm not engaging in grand enlightenment on the VG forums, this place always has a few heartwarming threads to ease my mind.

good to see Chillz is flaunting his privates here as well

Darling, it's not like I regionalize.

-Chillz
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*Looks at Salvidian's post and see's name mentioned twice*

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoopGkja1Fps2yRT3e8-R3fhPqn3Jwy3QXX0kAAz007LHOwo_e

For me...I like to try my best to stay active in most of the forums. Ernie put it best though, Tavern is definitely home.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Darling, it's not like I regionalize.

Haha, good one.

I've always had a blatant disregard for the serious parts of the forums. Most of the old forum regulars used to frequent either or both the AMW and the WEPR. I didn't. It seems nowadays things have changed.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

d_dude, Manly, pang, vinster, Santi, BRAAINZz, pickpocket, spikeabc, fries, SSTG, and ultimatesanta reign the Video and Flash Game forums. Wait, sorry, Chillz runs it, Those are his minions.

I answer to know one.
The video game section is annoying now. Not enough intelegince. The tavern is where I am most of the time. I stayed in the videogames section and forum games for the beginning.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

know one

Disadvantage of the iPhone, auto correct.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Of course, daleks, Skele, knight, the mods, killersup, Ernie and a hundred other people don't really have a place to call "home."

Killersup's ghostly essence travels to all realms of the forums.No place will ever trully be called home.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

personally i think that popularity is a matter of opinion but i also think that those like john and others that post a lot of games, in return gaining a lot of friends, an those who post a lot of things on here like themostmanlyman gain popularity.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey, thanks. I just wanted to see how things were going.

I'm surprised the same people have been lurking around

Yup... left for a very short moment in time, but all and all never could stay away!

I would have to say MrDayCEE because a lot of people know him rly well

Who said that? Who said that? (o.O)

Nah Chris707... nobody knows me really well! =P

I like to think I fit in just about anywhere, unless someone would like to adopt me. :P

You do Sal, you really do! And if you should ever need a place to stay, my guest room is always available to you!

personally i think that popularity is a matter of opinion but i also think that those like john and others that post a lot of games, in return gaining a lot of friends, an those who post a lot of things on here like themostmanlyman gain popularity.

True fact Jumpper! One who thinks that he is pupolar (*looks at pickpocket* did I get it right this time around?) might actually not be and those that don't want to be, are... what a funny world we live in! =P

And John has a lot of followers, not that many friends...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Nah Chris707... nobody knows me really well! =P

The illustrious MrDayCee and his modest ways. If only I was so modest! haha

Killersup's ghostly essence travels to all realms of the forums.No place will ever trully be called home.

Of course you have a home Killersup...it is the land of 3rd person

I answer to know one.

Pickpocket hush yourself! You will displease the Yankee gods...

The video game section is annoying now. Not enough intelegince

Like, for example, the pokemon with weapons thread. There are not enough facepalms in the world
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I'm not even sure if im popular on AG...im probably not...SOMEONE TELL ME!

Showing 61-75 of 108