ForumsNewcomers Forumhi!

14 1495
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
134 posts

sup! im Kellyn mcfinch. who is he? A neosnivya. what is a neosnivya? well look closely: neo-snivy-a. get it? it was a hint. well im new here so i might make games if i can try.

• 14 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,692 posts

Welcome to Armor Games, kellynmcfinch.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,277 posts

Welcome to the site. If you leave, I'll force you to come back. How? With magic.

;D

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

welcome kellymcfildefinchnager! welcome to my domain where i shall peacefully rule over your life

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

Not if I can help it Manlyman! Any who...WELCOME

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

your too late spaz, you're obeying my every command and you probably won't be aware of it after reading this

welcome to my domain again, don't let people like spaz give you any ideas of rebellion or independance

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

I already planted the seed > MUHAHAHAHA

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
134 posts

uh hey look whats going on spaz?

DerpyOnCrack
DerpyOnCrack
2 posts

Hey. I'm a new member of Armor Games! (I've been playing on this site for years 'till I finally registered

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

welcome derpy and may this website fill you dreams with sunshine and flowers and any of that other junk that someone like you would want

dazface
dazface
2 posts

hi..

i wish i could actually make posts without moderation.. then i could make a thread saying why the site isnt working for me and get help.
alas.

ace75000
ace75000
1 posts

Me too, I've been playing for about a year and I just decided to make an account.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,313 posts

Well, welcome kelly, derpy and ace! I hope you'll enjoy this website with all it's great games and in time become a respected member of it's wonderful community!

A world of flash games and friends from allover the world is awaiting you guys! =)

WoodenCoasters
WoodenCoasters
2 posts

I'm new tooooo

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

i wish i could actually make posts without moderation.. then i could make a thread saying why the site isnt working for me and get help.
alas.
don't worry, that's just while your still new to the site. the reason that they added that (wasn't always this way) is because of a crises of sorts that happened awhile ago involving bots pretty much ruining the forums. so if you're trying to make a thread about problems then it should be posted unless there's already a topic about the same problem.
Showing 1-14 of 14