ForumsSupport ForumThere should be a SEARCH BUTTON OR SEARCH BOX in AG's forum!!!!!

2 1066
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Do u guys agree with me that it is such a pain to find the old but important threads in the forum, coz there r sooo many new threads come everyday +_+
Thus, I DO HOPE that AG will make a SEARCH BUTTON OR SEARCH BOX in the forum, it can help the users find their wanted thread much more effectively and faster XD

P/S: If there was alr a way to search threads in the forum but I dunno, plz tell me, tks in advance. But I think a search button, or search box for the forums will make life bcome better XD

• 2 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

At the moment, all you can do is use this makeshift forum search.

Or, you could use the very basic keyword search that somehow found its way into the coding throughout the years.

http://armorgames.com/search/keyword/community

But replace keyword with what you want to search for. It only works for single words, but it finds every thread ever made that contains that word. It's not incredibly useful, though, unless you have a good keyword that doesn't generate thousands of results.

However, the idea of a working forum search has been suggested on multiple occasions and it's very likely that one will exist in the future. Any future suggestions you have for the forums should go in this thread.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Ernie: tks so much for ur answer, but the 1st way didnt work for me: when I search, there werent any result appear +_+
but the 2nd way is quite a gud way, but the restriction of only one word is quite a pain lah XD

Showing 1-2 of 2