ForumsPopular MediaKendamas

12 3944
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Everyone has them.
Im not kidding they are so famous.
My friend just bought one that there was only 1 made of its kind.
I think it was a tera.
Something like that.

they are so cool aren't they.

• 12 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

...what are they? Never heard of 'em

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

no one really c'mon

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well...like I asked before...what are they?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't know what it is, so I looked it up, and I still don't know what it is. I just know I've never seen one in my life, and last time I checked, things like that don't fall under the category of "famous".

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The clacking noises these things make are annoying especially when there's someone who's repeatedly trying to master all three cups and the spike. I'm not sure how anyone can stand the noise of two pieces of wood clacking against each other.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh! Now I know what we are talking about -_-

I got one from when I was playing baseball in Japan...not really that difficult of a toy, a lot harder than Ball in a Cup though

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

oh wow pang

oh wow

i dont know what to say

116 posts
Nomad

All I could find was pictures... Do you try to land it on the spike or in the cup type dealio on the bottom? Or is that even how you use it?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Do you try to land it on the spike or in the cup type dealio on the bottom? Or is that even how you use it?

This is how the challenge goes...

1) First you have to land the ball on the larger cup-esque thing at the middle (the larger of the 2 that cross over the main body)

2) After landing it in there, you then try to get it to land on the smaller cup-esque thing adjacent to it

3) After that, you try to get it in the cup-esque thing on the bottom

4) Then, you have to get it on the point
116 posts
Nomad

This is how the challenge goes...

1) First you have to land the ball on the larger cup-esque thing at the middle (the larger of the 2 that cross over the main body)

2) After landing it in there, you then try to get it to land on the smaller cup-esque thing adjacent to it

3) After that, you try to get it in the cup-esque thing on the bottom

4) Then, you have to get it on the point

That seems literally impossible (landing it on the spike)... But maybe it is easier than it looks..
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

That seems literally impossible (landing it on the spike)... But maybe it is easier than it looks..

It is difficult...but not really that bad. I've beat it a solid 30+ times the first month I had it
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

go on youtube and find a video
its it looks hard and it is
its just not as hard as you think

oh and that example pang gave you is just one of the various tricks you can do
Showing 1-12 of 12