ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you do if jelly beans came to life and tried to take over the world

27 4926
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

what would you do if jelly beans came to life and tried to take over the world.

• 27 Replies
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

first i would bomb all the candy factories so they wouldn't manufature any more jelly beans

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

omg eat them ddddduuuuuuhhhhhhhh

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

you can't eat ALL of the jellybeans

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

What i would have done is to find my mouth ( Sice i lost it becuse the Jelly beans took it ) and when i found it i would have eaten all of the jelly beans and become a fat pc- gamer^^

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

obviously eat the, if its too mcuh or they r evil ill act to them as ZOMBIES

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

awwww man. i was thinking you could blow them up or somthing along the lines of that.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Kick open a gun case and shoot them. Maybe grab a gas sprayer and a blow torch and have a jelly-bean roast.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I would lure them all to the ocean, where all the fish would eat them or they would dissolve.

mrblue102
mrblue102
28 posts
Nomad

i'd eat them with a giant spoon!!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I'd get a huge flame thrower, melt them all together, and sell chunks of jellybeans to any buyer! Starting price $5!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I'll get them in one spot, get a mind controlling device, then I will command them to destroy Estel & BigBowla532's Jelly Bean shop. This is what you get for not getting me a taco!

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I would get a flame thrower and move to an island. Any of them that didn't dissolve would get fried. Mwahahaha

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Capture them and give them to the straving people in Africa! and bomb the candy factories...

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

This is the best topic on the whole entire site and always will be.

I would create a microwave large enough to envelope them all and then press easy-cook. (30 seconds)

sneakysam
sneakysam
38 posts
Nomad

have one of those contests where you guess how many are in a jar. then sell the rest

Showing 1-15 of 27