ForumsGamesAG minecraft?

23 4445
RyanHunter2000
RyanHunter2000
3 posts
Nomad

Who thinks armor games should hve a minecraft server? I play minecraft all the time and my vote is yes.

• 23 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

What if certain people don't have minecraft. I do, but lag is too much.

Then they just wouldn't use the server. I'm not sure why that is an issue.
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

@ ChillzMaster

I think the ITT is to get a MC server for AG users only. Stuff where the factions led by me, Ernie, and ManlyMan can go to war and stuff using DIAMOND SWORDS!!

What about me?!? I'v been here (and VERY active) for a while... oh wait...that's right-nobody knows about me. WELL I FEEL LIKE CRAP!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

What about me?!? I'v been here (and VERY active) for a while... oh wait...that's right-nobody knows about me. WELL I FEEL LIKE CRAP!

Yeah but Chillz makes controversial threads with comics in the OP, so he gets to lead a faction.

...And I seriously have no idea who you are.
kazirace
kazirace
4 posts
Nomad

I think AG should have minecraft server
cuz its awesome! if they have it.

Dragonlizard7
Dragonlizard7
23 posts
Nomad

Probably not to great of an idea, it would be cool, yet do we really need a MC server?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its not that hard guys. the only thing you do is a "whitelist" that let only some peopels in. For say, A minecraft owner will take on himself run the server. he will collect names of AM users who wish to enter, enter there name to the whitelist and here you go, a AG users server. Its not that hard guys. Just a server for AG users, for say abouve 200 AG points, so it wont be just trolls who will ruin the server.

Who will pick up the gauntlet?

Showing 16-21 of 23